Reviews for Ike, The New Loser
Arikari chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Clearly, you're just mad that Ike replaced Roy.
An Unknown girl from Johto chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
So, let's see, you killed five people (In order: Ike, Link, Marth, Pit, & Roy), made everyone OOC and so unrealistic that they are no longer the characters you say they are, turned Peach into a *****, made everyone uncaring of the fact that people have just DIED and hate eachother, and you think we enjoy this? Seriously? This isn't even funny! This isn't bashing, this unfair cruelty and warping of the characters. Thank you so freaking much for DEFILING MY CHILDHOOD.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
You are a jerk! I bet u haven't even played the games! Do what you like, other than messing with (in my opinion) the worlds greatest characters! You may not like them but that's no reson to wright this s**t! It wasn't even funny this was just plane stupid and you should die! This sucks and if you don't like them express that in other ways! You totaly suck by the way! And Ike's not the loser you are!
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
were u just upset Ike replaced Roy?
CheesedAndBaconed chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
What do you have against fire emblem characters? Seriously. Your bashing arguments aren't even legitimate. Now: lots of FE characters look... effeminate. I admit that, but you can't bash them without knowing at least a LITTLE about them. You could have said a ton of things easily without looking any farther than the Fire Emblem Wiki for information. eg: Ike is blunt to the point of idiocy (He has been called a cabbage head in an FE category Ike-bashing I once read)

But please, please, please don't bash senselessly.
Rocky0825 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Character bashing fanfics is the worst form of story writing. If you hate a character then don't bother even mentioning him otherwise it will make you look like a fool.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
At least Ike doesn't wear a fucking tiara like a certain girly swordsman. You have no right to dislike a character if you never played the game or perhaps you suck at strategy games because it requires thinking.
Nintendolover222 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
woohoo! fun fun fun! XD

fire emblem games are boring and have no real plot (in my opinion)

Great oneshot, lke always!
Vaati's Apprentice chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I'm having one hell of a time deciding if you are my friend or my enemy. I played Path of Radiance, and I've beaten it about three times. But I didn't really care for Ike. Soren was my favorite. So I enjoyed the story... until it reached a certain part concerning the greatest hero of all time. I'm all for freedom of speech and everything, but this is just plain mean. Seriously, what have Zelda fans (like myself) ever done to you? You can express the fact that you don't like Link. Hell, I make fun of Malon all the time in my fics. But I've never actually killed her. What I'm trying to say is, you can express your opinions about Link in a more subtle way (especially in a story that doesn't even concern him, like this one). So, whether you take this review as a flame or not is up to you. -goes off to write another Zelda fic-
Maric Alistaro chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Although I thought it was more "silly" than funny i was kinda angered by youre anti ike resentment. Clearly you havent even played Fire Emblem: Path to Radiance in which ike is a very strong and heroic figure.
tikitikirevenge chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I can't say I like bashing fics, but as far as they go this is pretty funny and tasteful.

Also, MarioXPeach? What a ridiculous idea... :P
blargh chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I actually like Ike, and Fire Emblem. But this story was really funny anyways. I know I'm going to get really sick of Ike once Brawl comes out though, this damn site will be covered with fics about him getting his yoai on with marth and Link and Pit and Roy cus of the damn fangirls, atleast I'm not the only one that hates them.
Crystalicios chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I'm not that enthusiastic over Ike either (which is surprising, considering I'm usually, "OMG" over Marth, Roy, and Pit... )

Metaknight is so much better...
ACT II chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
A bash story... or was it angst...?

The only thing I'm annoyed about is Meta Knight is being replaced by Ike, I think.
The Unkown One chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
You really stepped overboard a bit there no way to much.