Reviews for SAHS
RainAwhile chapter 25 . 8/23/2007
Amazing fic.

I love how you tie all your fics with Rorie together this way. I didn't see that coming.

Great job.

(I'm getting many emails from at the moment. All saying that you uploaded stuff. On with the reading!)
Zion Angel chapter 24 . 8/23/2007
o_O Okay... There's an ending for ya. Leave it to Neo's daughter to make such a scene.

Oh, no! It's almost done! Sad. :( Oh, well. Guess you'll just have to hop back on the rewrite or UC (you know, if you're nuts). Or you could work on TLE, or even Freudian Sleep. **coughcough** **nudgenudge** Or just join us back at TLG.

Zion Angel chapter 23 . 8/22/2007
Well, I'm very confused, but I'm loving Agents in pink underwear, headlines, photos of wedgies, naked blonde babies, Froot Loops, gay Knight, and the whole shebang.

:)ZA
RainAwhile chapter 24 . 8/22/2007
Poor Knight. [
RainAwhile Too lazy to log in chapter 23 . 8/21/2007
Good.

People are trying to read over my shoulder...ahaha.

Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one!

D
Zion Angel chapter 22 . 8/20/2007
Okay, stupid review thingy keeps not posting reviews I make, so lets try this *again.*

For the last chapter, I was going to say that the image of Knight as a Barbie with an adam's apple was priceless, and that I was curious how you would get everybody out of this predicament.

For this chapter, I shall say that it's god to see that everybody's okay (except poor little violated Neo) although I'm still quite curious as to how they all got out of it. Can't wait to find out tomorrow!

RainAwhile chapter 22 . 8/20/2007
derr; I'm supposed to be sleeping.

I started singing The Time Warp, and my parents almost came in... 0.o

Extremly excited for the next chapter.
RainAwhile chapter 20 . 8/19/2007
]
Zion Angel chapter 20 . 8/19/2007
Woohoo! Ah... lime green and a McChicken... just enough of that Syd humor in a serious chapter.

(Hasn't much else to say, but is a review whore herself and feels obliged to give one to a fellow writer)

Zion Angel chapter 18 . 8/18/2007
Dammit. I tried to post a review for chapters 17 and 18 and it didn't work. Lets see if I can remember what I said...

I love:

-flirty Neo ("For starters, she's not nearly pretty enough.")

-More lives than cats on steroids

-"use your head"

-bumbling/babbling Knight

-Trin with a manicure (it's just SO wrong)

-Knight throwing up on Neo

-Trin not dressinig her age

-Rorie with "beaus"

-that good ol' Sydney Andrews humor is back :)
Zion Angel chapter 19 . 8/18/2007
Umm... well, you certainly know how to keep a girl reading, don't you? The weirdness level just keeps rising in this fic.
Miss Blaylock chapter 19 . 8/17/2007
Cliffhanger! A really good one, btw...

What did Rorie and Knight see in the screens? Why did the spiders come back to life? Why is everything happening again? _

I guess I’ll have to wait another 10 hours to know the answer…*sigh*

The suspense is unbearable!

RainAwhile chapter 19 . 8/17/2007
Cliffhanger.

aderr;
Miss Blaylock chapter 18 . 8/17/2007
Nervous Knight is adorable! I wonder what’s going to happen when Neo finds out he kissed Trinity and punched his beautiful face…lol.

Speaking of Trin, I can’t believe she cut Persephone’s hair when she’s giving her a manicure. I hope both couples get together at some point. That would be hilarious!

Finally, Trinity Old cougar? XD XD XD

Miss Blaylock chapter 17 . 8/17/2007
Great chappie. Lots and lots of technical talk, but interesting nevertheless.

Oh, and I really liked the way you included The Bermuda Triangle into the explanation!

How the hell did you come up with that?

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »