Reviews for Seven Minutes
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Cute.
Lexia-Ann chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
IN the third movie it is confirmed that they are twins when Sharpay says "we're twins, ryan..." not continuing in case you haven't seen it yet. xo
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
x]

I love this fic. :D It gives me this nice fuzzy feeling. :D

I love how you made it that Ryan doesn't hate Sharpay for treating him badly, but that he sees how she treats him that way because he's her little brother.

And I love the last line. x]
Tiff chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
You were the closest I've seen. Ryan and Sharpay are twins eccept Ryan is younger than Sharpay by eight minuets. still, cudoes!
Idio-cynic chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Oh, how I adore this.

I love the mention of seven at the beginning (and the special and the being older and the idolizing) and how you carry the theme through to the end. I also love your reasoning for why Ryan is the way he is with Sharpay. Tis lovely. Favorited, and I'd love to read more of your HSM stuff if you ever decide to write more.
Brian-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
hey its me!

well i have finally gotten around to reading this fic...and its GOOD!
Mia M. Turner chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Fantastic work, truly fantastic. I think you captured the essence of both characters perfectly and I was very impressed with how wonderfully written this entire story was. Great job!
that-crazy-jesus-girl-sarah chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
That was a nice one shot. You conveyed very much in something short. Great job!
beautifuladdiction26 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This was pretty interesting. Ryan (and Sharpay) are my favorite characters. And I am pretty certain they are twins. Anyway I liked this.
noodle165 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
yeah, i've noticed everybody at the HSM concerts scream a little louder for Lucas Grabeel and Ashley Tisdale. It's such a cute story, and I'd like to hear more about Ryan. I think in HSM 2 he has a bigger part.
Kapptastic chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
the funny thing is that in the story I'm writing right now, i set them seven minutes apart, something about the number. I like the fact that you made Ryan not resent the fact that he is a dormat, but rather made it seem as if this was something he chose and loved doing. Good Job, and I mean it, I'm a huge Ryan fan. Could be the hats.
BrokenShipwreck chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
oh wow, i absolutely loved this. i agree that ryan is indeed a VERY fascinating character; probably the most interesting of all of them. (hehe, yes i love him too :)).

oh, and i also think theyre twins, so no worries. :D

anyways, this was very well written and i can tell you really thought about your "fascinating" subject. kudos :).
Regina Bianca del Mare Azzurro chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Beautiful story, an excellent insight into Ryan's mind.

I adored it, really since Ryan and Sharpay are my favourite characters and I love their fics! Good job and well done. Definately going in my favourites!

Love, Angie