Reviews for 20 Souls
andIJDC chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
awe that so beautiful, it was sweet, funny, sad and just plain awesome at times

best quote: "you're gaining an asshole" XD ah that cracked me up as well as 3 and 14

I can totally see Ichigo never verbally proclaiming any of that normal coupl stuff :) )

I give it 2 thumbs up
shaolin author chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
ARGH that was actually BEAUTIFUL :')

well done a hundred times over again, i have tears in my eyes.

lovely (Y)
Ylthina chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is quite possibly THE best story of their life I've read. It feels perfectly right.

There aren't nearly enough good IchiHime fanfic's around, so I count myself really lucky to have come across this one _ The 1st thing got me woried, the 20th made it perfect.

fallenmad chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was so emotionally moving. It was great great great!
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
5/5
DreamScene chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This was very gorgeous, succinct and vivid.

I love the use of words, the oddity of their relationship and how they make it work. The flow of events works beautifully to flesh out the entirety of their lives together and clearly show that they're meant for each other.

While I enjoyed reading the entire story, my favorite portion is seventeen. It fits them perfectly. Very lovely.
somber girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
i love your fic..the last line made me teary-eyed T_T
madteen66 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
six is cuteness. the last bit of eleven?...heartbreaking. Fourteen is just love. sixteen she should do that more often. and twenty is just another beginning :)
trihn chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
ah. that was so sweet. in real life it is very rare for a couple to die within days of eachother. months, or a few years, maybe, but not days. it's just... so nice
Thail chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I knew it!I knew that i would found you here!I found your story in another site and i liked it so much!

Good Job!-thumbs up-
lovelyzombie chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Amazing.

Simply outstanding - great descriptive work and the style of writing is brilliant, I adore it.

I was reduced to tears. In fact, I was bawling all over my laptop. Great job! :)
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
okay... this was amazing...

that they never said I LOVE YOU... that they never married... that they ...

you really know how to pull at the heart strings don't cha?

This was beautiful.
The Mock Turtles chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This is one of the nicest fics I have ever read.

So simple and yet beautifully written. The short sentences here are used to effectively that all you need is dialogue and a few phrases.

Whats nice is to see that things are awkward to start - so much more believeable which is why I ship IchiHime - because they are human; they blush, they laugh awkwardly and have these types of moments where they dont quite fit. Its wonderful.

And I did tear in the ending... sad... but sweet.
copperheadfightingninja chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
kind of disturbin lol. they never get married? haha j/k. good reasons.
trottola chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I don't know too much about Bleach (I just watched a few episodes here and there), but I really enjoyed reading this. I liked the parallel between numbers one and two (it was sad, but it brought everything full circle), and numbers three, seven, and twelve made me smile. Also, numbers twelve and nineteen were sweet. :)
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »