Reviews for 20 Souls
Silver Matter chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
“You’re not losing a daughter,” she whispers, pulls tired limbs off the bed and moves over to where he stands, tugging at his tie. “You’re gaining an asshole.” - I especially love this line.

But overall, I love how you wrote this. You stated it as things happen, they just... happen, and sometimes its easy to figure out what someone is feeling and thinking by what they do, rather than you having to actually say them, you know?

I also adored your use of Rukia. : ) Awesome to see Ichigo/Rukia dynamics all the time, as their relation is just so funny.

And I must applaud you about your ending! The way it just... happened, like so many other things. And the daunting, "he doesn't know because he died three days after," was just so... I don't know. I got it. It got to me, which was so great.

Overall, I completely adored it. : )

Hope to see more from you! There aren't enough Ichigo/Orihime stories around. I'd attempt to write it, but I don't think I'd be able to pull it off. : )
Moose chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Oh my god...that was absolutely amazing. It had me both smiling and in tears. (And the fact that I was listening to "Running" by No Doubt while reading didn't help keep the tears away :P). But seriously it was the most beautiful story I've ever read. You did a very good job on it.

I also loved that part at the end of two. Amazing...
clow-san chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
It's amazing! Love it... I almost cried...
Spero2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
That is one of the sweetest things I have ever read. I adored it from start to finish. Very good job at portraying the two characters.
batz chapter 1 . 8/8/2007

Never read anything so insightful. Its like all the bits and pieces fall in together at the end. Its complete, its perfect!

Love your writing style, your sense of humor and most of all how you manage to make your stories better each and every time.
Aysia-san chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
uhm, a cute one, even through it's bad, that they both die O.o did Ichigo kill hilself or did he die in a battle? :)
Mai chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That was so touching, I felt it in my soul. You are very talented and this was coupled with my love for Ichigo and Orihime for a level of "MAXIMUM JOY". Thank you so much for posting this up!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Wow I must say I LOVE this one shot!
AprilKisses chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
oh wow~

this was so beautiful!

i love ichihime and this was just... perfect!
Starfire-hime chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Wow. This was such a great story. My favorite part was Ichigo getting divorced cuz the girl didn't like transformers and #14 (wink).
Shining Serenity chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Wow! This was written so beautifully. I enjoyed reading it.
snowleaf chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I read this on LJ and reading it again just reminds me how wonderful this is.

A truly touching story.
Rochelleteentitan chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Wow. I really liked this. It is very well written. I'm adding it to my favorites. Can't wait to read your next story!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/2/2007