Reviews for We Didn't
wolvesandwaffles chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Short, to the point, and beautiful, with an ending that feels complete but still makes me want more. Overall, great characterization (I thought Ilia was written perfectly) that was brilliantly executed. Wish you could add more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
wheres the next chapter?
Master of Chronicles chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Greetings Xaphrin,

I like this short because it feels like a small sample of a much larger and deeper tale. I believe that in your mind you have decided on an end. As much as I would like to think Link would chase after his pregnant wife, I get the feeling you would have him find Midna.

Don't worry about critics, there are always plenty of those. You are a very good writer.

May the Triforce shine upon you and yours eternal.

Master of Chronicles.
Rubic'squerd chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I was a LinkxIlia fan, when i started the game I turned linkxminda. However, when the game ended and I saw the all credits I went back to LinkxIlia and I have stayed that way ever since. I really do not belive that it's possable to tell who he likes because Link never says anything. I am a Link x Ilia fan but I have empithy (not empophy or sympithy) for minda x Link fans.
SakuKiba chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Aww, so who did he choose? (Crosses fingers and chants "Midna" under her breath) Maybe you could continue this storeh for the sake of my semi-sanity. Now it's gonna bug me that I didn't know.
Em chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Woah. Ha I Love How Interesting This May Come To Be.

PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

And Yes, Those ppl Or Who Ever Was Stereo Typing Should 'SHOVE IT'. I Love This Story's Beginning!

PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

Oh, N GOOD JOB!
happypocky chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I wish this was longer than a one-shot. ;_; I really liked this concept. But this was written in '07. xD I'm sure all inspiration for it has died. It was a fun read though! Thank you for writing it! 3 For what it's worth, I think your writing is excellent. :) I haven't played Twilight Princess though (no Wii xD), so I don't know how Ilia acts, but if it's anything like Malon's, I think your portrayal was just fine.
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
A sweet and sad story, I enjoyed it
Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Its was good but now I want to know what Link does. The world may never know... darn the luck. Good one-shot though.
sento chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I really liked this story, great job!
this account is gone chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I like this story... I think Link possibly feelings for both of them... tho I just see a strong friendship with Midna... I think his heart truly lies with Ilia...
Miss Leanne chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
A good beginning. I like how you use "but he didn't" over and over. Made a good impact. I think a little more of an introduction rather than just jumping right into the story. Still, you had good grammar, and you had great word structure. Will you be continuing this, or was it a oneshot?

~Miss Leanne~
xTheTwilightPrincessx chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That would be me that wrote that review.

I appreciate this fic. Nicely written.

Unfortunately, what I said about most Midna/Link shippers was true. In those fics, Ilia is usually portrayed as annoying, whiny, clingy, and Link goes on to treat her badly, forgetting the fact that she's his best friend.

I'm glad you're different.
Uchiha Sarada chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Xaph,. that was really touching.. I'm glad you did this for my friend..

"OH I like this story and it is really good. Also to those who who have issues about you writeing Illia out of character they should shove it."

She's my friend, please don't talk to he that way. She didn't read the whole story, and stopped there because she was out of character. She just doesn't like reading fics liek that, that's all.

I mean, Ilia is out of character in Union Dues, but I understand it's for the plot, as Xaph said..

Anyways, continue writing! ;)
awesome chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Very nice job; in character and everything.