Reviews for Howl of the Wind
Shanejane chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Wow, this was amazing. I really liked it, I hope you do a sequel to this or something[: please?
madisonnntaylor chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Oh my gosh, i love this. And all the detail. They are such a cute couple.
Nichi Nara chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
hi. im sorry i haven't read anything for a while. im babygurl1012 but Nichi Nara is my new name. i love the story. i would have never thought of KibaTema.
xxsexyshinobixx chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
Go for it, write more, this is a really good restless and violent people it works out so nicely.
NEWandKIC chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
I liked both the stories, and definitely think you should add a few more chapters. But, I do NOT think you should risk the wrath of the high-strung parents.
SarcasticallyTroublesomeGirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Oh my god, this made me love Kibatema even more. I don't understand why this couple. I mean, it might be a crack pairing but its better than Choutema. Anyways, this was just great. I loved it. I can't even describe how great it was but thanks for writing it. Oh adn before I forget, you should definitely write a fic for this. I think it'd be great. So...yeah. Lol, ja ne!
GildedQuill chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
omg yay! Yay! . I luv it! Yay! I like the second chap a little better tho. Thanx! n.n
shelter chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Pretty nicely written. The pairing is unusual, Kiba's character awkwardly dominating & Temari, well, she's the only person who seems to be in character here. Whether or not your lack of dialogue was on purpose, I agree that you've drawn out their actions, moves & images rather than what they could've spoken. And as you've said yourself: actions speak louder than words.

I also have respect for a writer who takes time to elaborate and reedit his work (in this case) at the expense of potential reviews. You've done a fine job; hopefully we'll be able to see more of your work as well.
Pudapoo chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
truthfully, i liked it. it was well written kiba and temari were in character and there was a lot of detail