Reviews for Disappointment and Pleasure
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
WONDERFUL
Some Girl101 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Wait-wait-wait! Why'd you stop there? D We need more!

Lol, Lovely story. .
loretta537 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
this was good, i want his mom's reaction
Spiffing Repartee chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
"Soubi's lips were pursed, his eyes looking fixedly away from Ritsuka, his hands folded delicately over his lap. Ritsuka knew what he was doing. He was thinking dirty thoughts about him." HAHA paranoid much? Although I guess it isn't really paranoia seeing as how Soubi IS probably thinking dirty thoughts about him.

Also, I cannot believe that Soubi left Ritsuka alone until he was 17, talk about willpower.

"Ritsuka would pore over his homework" should read "... pour over his homework."

This was quite an adorable fic. I love your narrative tone and you characterisations of Ritsuka and Soubi, so accurate. Nice job!
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That was cute...I didn't see if it was a oneshot or not but are you going to continue! PLZ!
Micuko chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
heh, great fic :)
stephi-247 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Ritsuka stared in silence at the man sitting in the chair on the opposite side of his room. Soubi's lips were pursed, his eyes looking fixedly away from Ritsuka, his hands folded delicately over his lap. Ritsuka knew what he was doing. He was thinking dirty thoughts about him.

"You're coveting me." Ritsuka pointed an accusing finger at Soubi.

Soubi answered with a wry smirk, turning to face him. "I always covet you, Ritsuka."

Best bits. im a massive loveless fangirl :) great job
RaphaellaNah chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Kitten!PUR
AlphaKantSpell chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Heh, they call this type of story a pwp, plot? what plot?

AKS
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Very cute :) Well written, too - I like it!

By the way, I don't know if you know, but your account doesn't accept anonymous reviews, which might have something to do with the lack of reviews :)

Keep writing!
CrowningMe chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
all that i can say is WOW!
zohreyha chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Yay, I can pretty much see it going down that way. Nice job. I found it cute and intertaining. ( I apologize for my spelling, I suck)
irishKaoru chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
oh yes that plotless yaoi mood hits me all the time... but when good fics like this one come out of it thats not really a problem ne?
abitofallright chapter 1 . 8/13/2007