Reviews for Trio: The Most Beautiful Sound
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This was sim
HexMeIntoAHawthorne chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
*This is simply beautiful.
terre99 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
wow i like the style of your writing and the comparison of music to the characters it fit so well.
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
...I'm left speechless. That was so beautiful. I could almost hear their intruments... :) What a wonderful story! I am in love.

~ Timber Wolf
Alehhandro chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
omg... OMG! it was YOU?

just wow.. i've red this short peice about 3 months back and i never imagined... that i would find it after deciding to browse the other works of yours... man

you have a good way with words... plane and simple but so fullfilled with emotion... great...
anlmoon chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
really good
Vesper et Nox chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
...Wow... great symbolism, they really fit with team 8! All the emotion and metaphors controlled into a musical piece. I love it!
shufen2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Wow, that was really beautiful.
The Reading Maid chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was completely amazing. It was so well written, and I absolutely adored all of your imagery and your ideas. I think that you got each of their instruments completely perfect, with the piano and the violin and the trumpet. I especially loved where Kiba would drop out, leaving Hinata by herself when she was playing her best. That was amazing.

There's too much good to put in this review, but I'll summarize my feelings by putting it on my favorites. Bravo!
chahan chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Awesome. just Awesome.
disneyrulz23 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
amazing job wonderful i love it
Pudapoo chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I thought it was beautiful! bravo or brava!
Overfrozen chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Wow...

My mind is drawing a blank here, this was just... amazing and brilliant and fantastic! The language was nearly poetic and your descriptions were amazing!

The instruments fit their personalities, and the way you portraied it made it so... realistic and poetic at the same time! This is going to my favourites, an amazing job!