Reviews for The Fall of Dark Kat
kirara the great chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
serously that the second story thsi week that made me cry and if you make me cry thats good that means you made a not good not great but terific story it takes a lot to make me cry espeicly swat kats you did great keep the storys like this coming
ulyferal chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Wow! what an ending! Very good, short and sweet. Just for next time, you really need to say who is saying what. Each time you have someone talking you don't have them as the speaker then you immediately put the other person on the end of the sentence. This is very confusing. Good luck on your next fiction. You have some mega writing talent. If you need beta help look me up!
Razorslove chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
AW I loved it, but how sad for the couple. The end got to me (

Well hope to hear more stories from you.

Keep up the good work 3
ulyferal chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Very good story. Heartbreaking too. Feral is my favorite character and though he died glad to see you made him a hero trying to safe lives as always. The only problem I had in a couple of areas is when T-Bone was supposed to be talking but you said 'I' instead otherwise fantastic. I hope there's more to come soon!
Proforce chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
First SWAT Kats story in a while that really grabbed my interest. Great start and I hope to see more soon. Faved.