Reviews for Sue Ellen's Secret Crush
Hannah Ponce chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
I like it and I do not because you made Arthur seem like a rump/butt. Hes always nice and the good character, I feel like you took that away from him when he ignored Sue Ellen in the beginning. However, you did the little dream how it would be in the show, good job on that. :)
(remember the lost diary episode? can you do a continued fanfiction of that? or when they are teenagers?)
Sara chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Hurry up i am soooooooooooooooooooo exided
Amina chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
The next day, Arthur headed towards her. Sue Ellen looked at him, trying to hide her embarrassment. "Sue Ellen," he said, " I just want you to know," he stammered, " I'm in love with you!" Sue Ellen was suddenly angry. " Well you know what Arthur Read?" She yelled, " I hate you!" Arthur looked surprised, and people were staring at them. ' I guess I don't like Arthur,' she thought. ' I wasted my time, when the boy I really liked was... Buster!' She saw him and Jenny walking down the hall, and got jealous. " Buster, Can I talk to you?" she asked, "Sure!" was his smooth reply. Jenny started walking with them, and a very jealous Sue Ellen said, " Oh you can't come Jenny. This is a private conversation!" Jenny looked confused and walked away. "Um Buster, I wanted you to know that you're a great friend and I really like you. Actually, I like you!" she said, waiting for a reply. " I love you too Sue Ellen." Buster replied. Sue Ellen was overjoyed, and kissed him on the cheek. Arthur was so jealous, he said, " So what? I love Jenna!" and kissed her on the cheek! Jenna gasped and said, " I don't love you! You're nasty, and I'm telling Mr. Haney, Mr. Ratburn, and my parents!" She sobbed, running to the Girls' bathroom. Everyone told on Arthur, and he got in trouble.
Trevor chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
The ass was fat.
phantom130 5 chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Great chapter. If I didn't already read the sequel I'd be pretty upset that the relationship problem wasn't resolved. Anyways, awesome story :D
phantom130 5 chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Great chapter. I wish Sue - Ellen good luck in the next when she tries to finally confess.
phantom130 5 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Epic! Things are really looking good for Sue-Ellen and I have a feeling it's only going to get worse. I wonder how the two will get together in the end
phantom130 5 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Oh, the next chapter sounds really awesome! I wonder what Arthur's reaction to the letter will be! :D
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh interesting start. I'm glad I finally decided to read this. I really wanted to know how Sue-Ellen came to like Arthur. Anyways, great chapter, and like always keep up the amazing work. You're probably one of my favorite writers on FanFiction :)
Dizzymixer chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
I really liked this story. :D nice writing. better than some of the Arthur ones I've read. Thank you for posting. :)
bunnyboo1612 chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
how come you put this story as complete if you just wrote at the bottom that you'll resolve itt ?
matt0044 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Funny! Really funny!
Androclez chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
Terrific! I loved it. All the characters' personalities really come through. I liked the part where Sue Ellen talked to her mom, because that scene helped to validate her feelings and the whole story. Arthur & company aren't necessarily too young to be in love. I appreciated that you offered Mrs. Armstrong's open-minded, multicultural perspective.

I also really liked all of Muffy's lines. She's hilarious! Great writing.
dth1971 chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
Chapter 6 of "Sue Ellen's Secret Crush" will have a guest star appearance by The Simpsons? This is another great teamup surprise in an Arthur fanfic following the Peanuts/Arthur crossover fanfic saga "Good Grief, Arthur".
23lilly chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
i liked that cheryl bit ..funny, anyway good story im really glad you split the scenes helps a lot...hope to see more