Reviews for Pandemonium
seldombites chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I really enjoyed reading this. I like the depth of the writing and the general concept. Plus it was incredibly well-written - I completely forgot the real world when I was reading this.
kuro chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
i love this fic and i was happy how it end it and i am curious about the lyrics that you wrote are they your own or they from a song? and if they are can somebody tell me the name plz

bye and have a nice day
1ofthestrange1s chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
One of the first of this shipping that I read, and yet, still I am impressed by it years later. Bravo, truly. You're one of my much beloved writers of this pairing.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
a bit complicated but I think I understood.

I just love this pairing !
8O8 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
O_O I loved it, veri moch :))
What a wonderful story.. ;_;
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
real sad story but I love it.

good job!
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
wow. that was really good, but at the same time, kinda confusing. found myself getting lost there.
brownies fans and other stuff chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
oh my f*ing god, that was totally amazing. just... wow. i am in awe. that might have been the best angsty/romance story ever created. just... wow.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
WOW. I mean, it's amazing, hardly makes any sense, but I love the way you spin your words, like a tapestry of forbidden love. Then again, love hardly makes sense, & there is about a 3% that there will ever be an offical pairing in NARUTO... & .001% of ItaNaru in canon since Itachi dead...(NO! TT-TT) BUT ITANARU SHALL LIVE ON! Still, grear fic.
OokaminoGatsu chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
aw! soo kawaii at the end! ITANARU FOREVAH! (im the one from deviantart whose a lazy bitch.*gasps* i actually commented on something here!
HoT.aGaiNsT.a.WaLL chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That was almost... heartbreaking. It was amazingly well written. I loved every second of it. At first it was a bit confusing, but I finally pieced things together about halfway through. No complaints here. Again, I loved it. Keep up the wonderful (and delightful) work.
Azakura chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
That was rilly nice. I liked it a lot~! XD
Sabbre chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Your stories are always so bloody amazing x_x Alot of musing must have gone into this!
Deadly2Enigma chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I love all of your work and I can hardly wait till you start updating your other works or even give us more one-shots! :D
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
That was so intense and amazing. Even though I didn't know what was going on in the beginning you still had me hooked till the very last word. That's a really interesting idea about seeing all the 'what ifs'. I am especially glad though that Naruto did find a road for himself to follow that would bring him happiness.

Just a terrific story. Par Excellence! I am dually impressed!