Reviews for I'll be at your side
Leonie1988 chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
great!
Opy chapter 11 . 11/20/2007
good story!
Shrimps1995 chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
this story is very interesting, but what happens to rory?
sanja chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
Jule, my girl, this was amazing :) something new and different is always good to read...it was weird to read Lorelai not talking, but as fic continued it seemed normal cause you wrote it really good :)

can't wait for sequel :D
Alexis chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
awesome story, cant wait for the sequal
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
I'm so happy you finally updated. I kept wondering and wondering if it ever would be and I was near ecstatic when you did. I am, however, saddened by the fact this is your last chapter, but I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel. I'm dying to know if they'll ever come in contact with Rory or not, and if they don't, what your plans are for them. Anyways, I absolutely loved this chapter. It was perfect. It was nice to actually see Lorelai talking; it was such a big change for her. I'm glad that she was able to trust Luke with her past. And when he took her to Sniffys, I couldn't help but "Aw" out loud and even louder when it turned out he kept the "Thanks" note that she had given him. The I Love You's were just adorable and I was so happy when they finally did it and Lorelai described it so sweetly. I can't wait for the sequel; this is such a great story!
CordeliaWren chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
I quite liked this chapter and I'm looking forward to the sequel. Thank you for a different, yet great JavaJunkie fanfic!

Winnie
suusje32 chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
thanks! while reading the end I was thinking: I hope there will be a sequel written. I love to know what going to happen next.

For now: thanks for this ff, I enjoyed it!
anon chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
I'm glad to see you plan to do a sequel because this chapter really leaves things unsettled. Glad to see you back!
J.Stone chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
You write it, I'll read it. This turned out great. I truly hope the sequel is fluffy. Thanks.

John Stone
justjean chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
Thank you for a very good and wonderfully different story. I am thrilled you will be writing a sequel and look forward to reading it (eight years later...sounds like a plan).
Jeremy Shane chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
That explain's why no rory,the no talking issue.i loved this the sequel you should have Lorelai married to Luke & a daughter named Rory & still no contact with her asshole saying please don't be mad.

good chapter/story Looking forward to the sequel
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 11/17/2007
good chapter
chants chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
Thanks so much for coming back to finish this. I can't wait for the sequel.
gilmorefanforever chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
You weren't satisfied with that? You must have some pretty high standards, because it was great. Can't wait for the sequel!