Reviews for scintillation
paracuties chapter 1 . 1/16
It's amusing. I laughed a couple times, and it's super sweet too. :) I enjoyed it!
charlottelovesunicorns chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I have been reading ShikaIno fanfics for like 2 hours now and so far this is my favorite. The way you captured their personalities really made the story feel so much more real. Also, the way you word things is so brilliant it all just flows effortlessly. You are an amazing writer, LOVED it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
THAT WAS WONDERFUL. YOU ARE EXTREMELY TALENTED!
halehart chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
beautiful! I badly wished you make more ShikaIno fanfics.
Your writing style and humor is awesome.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I love this! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
okay i don't know if you'll be returning to this, but, you definitely should because it's a fantastic story.

admittedly, chouji was a bit OOC but i love how he handcuffed shikamaru and ino together.

this was rich.
BoywhoCried chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
omfg
i love you! I love this chapter! ITS FUCKING HILARIOUS! AND AWESOME! DAMN!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
it was a fun read
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
aww. i love how you mentioned sasusaku in it. and shikamaru was such a sweetheart!
Aningwel chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
x3 This. Was so cute. LOVE.
WhatDoIDo chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
It's real well written, but i got confuse for the timing sometimes. There's no clear separation from one scene to another. But very well done
Caramelized chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
..the afterglow part was just so...
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
heartstrings tugged in the fluffiest way possible.

good job :D
honeykang chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Agh my final review for you. I almost don't want to, because you already have fifty reviews for this one. I'm ruining that perfect number. Well shit. I apologize in advance, okay?

ShikaIno is my favorite Naruto pairing. OH, YOU. HOW DID YOU KNOW? -heart gushes-

Again, your way with descriptive words is perfect. You add touches of detail to strengthen the setting and especially the characters that are simply fantastic. The fact that Shikamaru says, "no, I don't have your magazine, or your purse or make-up kit or any expensive shoes you may have misplaced" the moment he sees his girlfriend at the door is priceless - it insinuates so many things in one sentence. That this has happened before; what kind of girlfriend Ino must be; and how, at this stage in their relationship, Shika values sleep over his girlfriend's issues and doesn't even bother to consider the fact that, HELLO, INO MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT HAPPENING IN HER LIFE IF SHE WAS FORCED TO PERSONALLY COME FIND YOU AT LIKE 3AM.

Anyway, that was a good line. Great line. Good for you. I love you, did I tell you that?

But you know, the handcuff thing seemed a biiiiit contrived, know what I mean? It was cute and a good way to end things, but it's - erm. Easy. It's too easy of an ending. Besides, it also seemed to me to be a kind of "arranged marriage" kind of situation, where the two don't REALLY love each other, but are more or less forced to because if they don't, they'll go insane and shoot babies and other unfortunate happenings.

Sooooo I guess this ends my superlongreviewsesh. I'm exhausted. Not really. Please write moar moar moar okay

I send you turtle love.
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Much too adorable. But I can deal. :) Wonderfully written, great humor, loved it. You did ShikaIno justice.
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This is actually quite plausible. Ino has the right type of personality where she can be rude (decorating an apartment that is NOT her own) and still appear charming. Shikamaru is also the type where he would let her make those changes because it would be "too troublesome" to do otherwise. Thanks for writing this, it was fun reading since your descriptions helped me picture exactly what facial expressions they had in this fanfiction. :)