Reviews for Several Ways to Die Trying
PF2724 chapter 24 . 3/11/2013
That, my friend, was splendid ! Great story; especially the last chapter. I stopped breathing several times :D mind blown
sofaki502 chapter 19 . 7/29/2010
hahaha i can't believe that i was actually holding my breath for this entire chapter! you put jk to shame that's all i have to say. i love how you percaived the kiss like an arguement something so true for ron and hermione. and i absolutely adored when hermione felt relieved not only from the fangs but from everything that's keeping her back, finally embracing all this repressed and unfulfilled desire. it's addictive;the way you write.
sofaki502 chapter 18 . 7/29/2010
"don't die"

"i wont if you wont" ...

i've been reading those lines for a full minute, let them sink in. they are the most epic lines i've ever read honestly. god they made me shiver...
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 24 . 11/11/2008
Wow. That was really good.
lilbratty74 chapter 24 . 7/29/2008
This was...the best...story...EVER! OMG I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT A MILLION TIMES LOVE IT! THIS IS THE BEST R/HR STORY I THINK I HAVE EVER READ!
NerdGurl89 chapter 24 . 2/24/2008
Beautiful. Awesome. That was without a doubt the best Ron/Hermione fic I have read to date. You are a truly gifted writer! I would love to see another one about them!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 24 . 2/24/2008
That was a really cool chapter!

It was cute that Ron moved to sleep next to Hermione.

Please write more soon! Have a funky day!
doodleswriter357 chapter 24 . 2/24/2008
OMG! That was the perfect Ron/Hermione story! I loved it all the way to the end! Keep writing, this is amazing!
Carrie chapter 24 . 2/23/2008
That was breath-taking, wonderfully sweet and breathtaking. No other words to describe the beauty of your writing :)
Rosalie Weasley chapter 24 . 2/23/2008
that was seriously the most beautiful thing i have ever read on fan fiction.

it made me cry because it was so good!

thank you for writing this wonderful piece! it is absolutely amaizng!
Trude chapter 24 . 2/23/2008
aw, that was just beautiful
lachambre11 chapter 24 . 2/23/2008
Oh, I'm so glad you're updating again!

I truly love this story!

D
laura-csm chapter 24 . 2/23/2008
That was a great chapter! Ron is so sweet!
xfalloutgirl27x chapter 23 . 2/17/2008
very very good chapter. fits in well with the rest of the story line.
mj-hedwig13 chapter 23 . 2/16/2008