Reviews for Contaminated
lilyhevans chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
perfect jdjsfjsn you're going on my favourite authours list u should be honoured
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Nice stuff! Love your writing!
Merakien chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Wow. That was really good. I like how Bella was the one to finally drive Sirius to run away, and how Mrs. Potter reacted when Sirius got there. You amaze me. Great job!
HeavenlyAngel14 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
LOVED IT! And Sirius is back up on the elimination game! My life is finally complete!
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Wonderful. ( xD so many one-word reviews i'm giving)

i love how people write something that's happened with details! )
fantasygirl26 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
You did an amazing job on this! I love the way you described everything and I could actually feel his pain and in the end his overwhelming sense of freedom.
Chaos Is Destiny chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This story is amazing.

It's really cute.

I love the ending with Sirius and James.

I felt so bad for Sirius.

It must suck having a family that doesn't except him, or has their standards so high for him.

Well good story!

:D
lyin chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
love the end, especially- sirius and james (even in his so-brief appearance) are beautifully depicted and in-character; and regulus in his death-eater-idolizing phase is interesting. you incorporate magic well- the enchanted compass, the disillusionment charm, and i love the part about the 'pale mist' on the motorbike- especially great to see sirius working on it himself, and how he knocks hard on the door. one thing- in GoF, Harry asks Sirius what would be on the inside of the forearm- meaning the Dark Mark- and Sirius has no clue, so it's always been my read (as opposed to pretty much everyone else on the site ;)) that until the 2nd war, when dumbledore shares information he's since learned from snape, they don't know to look for the dark mark on the arm. :( still, canon-precise or not (and it's such an insig. little point) the image of sirius tracing the mark on his arm is chilling. great piece. :)
Snood199 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Poor Sirius. I'm glad you showed the part where he arrives at the Potters' at the end, it makes the whole running-away-from-home thing less depressing when we're shown where he can go.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I love Sirius, and I love this story! I have created many different little scenarios when I consider Sirius moving in with the Potters. I must say that your story is an excellent theory on what could've happened on that fateful night. I loved the interaction with Sirius and Mrs. Potter as well; it reminds me of Harry and Mrs. Weasley, especially with the red hair!
rye-the-random chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Amazing as always, darling. You are simply superb. I love the emotion in it. It's wonderful.

Yoda

P.S. Check your e-mail! :D
Smartest Girl In The World chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
This was a nice story. I imagine this would have been what happened when Sirius left his house. It was a great story and I heart it.
HumanAbstract chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Glorious! I loved the way you showed Sirius's homelife, it was beautiful done. I can absolutely see his parents and brother behaving that way, and Bella was a clear, albeit minor, character here. The conflict between wanting acceptance and knowing better was well-written.
forgotten-magick chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
this was so wonderful.

sirius is the character i identify with the most as well. my family expects us all to follow after them like good little drones and they ask more of me especially than i could ever give. anyway, talking about me and you probably don't care :)

great job, i like the way this sounds, it's a good lead in to a longer story. i hope you continue it, but at the same time i think it's perfect at this length.

oh hell, it's good and i'm rambling, so i think i'll leave off. great job.
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Hey, Padfoot, nice to see you at the Reviews Lounge! Very wonderful fic, I'm glad estrelita recommended it. Great job with capturing the characters' personalities and I loved the scene where Sirius leaves on the motor bike.

-PA :)