Reviews for Like, Totally!
PiWrite chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I LOVE THIS. SO MUCH. DEAN IS A SEXY BITCH. AND SAM WILL BE TOO PFFFFFFFF-
LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO0L
PersephoneQ chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This needs to happen. Like, NOW. Cause this? Hilarious. And you are like, totally a genius for thinking of it XD But in all seriousness, bravo. Really.
deleted123789543 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
LOL!

But seriously, what teenage girl wouldn't fancy Sam! Sam's fricken'lush! I was waiting for something like this and when it did I laughed so hard-

Sam gets the feeling that he's missed something really, really huge

Oh yeah, Sam's definitely missed something.

I can see it now and it makes my ribs hurt. I love how hilarious Sam finds it right up until Brittany!Dean tries to kiss him, then he's all for punching Brittany!Dean's lights out
Aria657 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Cracking up, this would be freaking awesome! Just like that second Trickster/Gabriel episode in Season 5, that was amazing! This would actually be a pretty cool episode, I love it when Dean acts stupid!
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
oh the end. you slay me.
Geiera chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I died. The dialogue was absolutely amazing.

Fav'd!
2maluv chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
So lol.

faith _
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Fucking awesome!

My only complaint is that the ending seemed a bit rushed. Other than that though:

!AMAZING!
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
My side hurts from Laughing ,Oh my god, that was funny LOVED IT!
Sofer chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Dean being the manly man man that he is makes this even funnier! And the last line? I busted a gut.

Brittany/Dean having a crush on Sam was a perfect tough :D
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
this is absolutely unbelievably inconceivable amazing. made my week worthwhile. thanks for posting! I haven't cackled in a while.
Moony McGoogly chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
OH MY GOD I LOVE THE CHEER. THIS. IS. AMAZING.
Mellow chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
This like, totally made my day, you know? Like, thanks!

Haha, this is one cracking story. Thanks for brilliant read. I definately want to see this acted out! xD
jaeyong chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Hahahahaha... that was, by far, THE single most hilarious thing I have ever read. Props to juxtaposed.

I was slightly confused at the ending when Brittany just left, but still, great fic. *cheers enthusiastically*
Danigirl32 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Mental picture. That's all I can say because I am too busy crying with laughter. Dean winking at other men...oh just way too funny.

Very, very good reading.