Reviews for High School Reunion
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
God. This was fucking amazing. Grownup!Tristan is different, but in a good way. I love their sexual chemistry, Rory's assertiveness, and the ending was touching. Loved it!
Fancyfool chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Not the Tristan and Rory we are used to know. I like the adults they have become here, and how they managed to be in such a functional relationship. You did a wonderf job, I couldn't stop reading...
piper-h-99 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Oh please do a sequel! I loved reading this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
nice trory even the smut was good. and the ending was worth it
Leens chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Ahhhh this is one of my all time favorites. Smexy smexy times!
Another Red Rose chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Loved it! you are an incredible writer! I can seeing you getting published one day if not already.
elitekat chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
awwww you make me want to go to my 10 year reunion! It's very sweet. I loved this one-shot! Thanks for sharing
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Absolutely fantastic. FANTASTIC!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
awsome story
Musical Redhead chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I really liked your story. It has some really hot Trory action. I also really liked Tristan as a teacher. It's good to see him doing something other that work for DuGrey Industries (do you know what they do there? I've never figured it out).

Great job, now I'll look to see what other Gilmore Girls stories you wrote- Trories of course, it's all I can read.
Moviegirl1616 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
LOVE IT.
DevotedSerenity19 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Awesome story!
ChasingAfterADream chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
one of the best one shots ever!
coffee-addicted chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
You definitely write the best Trory's fics that are out there.

Loved their bunter, her rambling at first (and the hot sex of course). Amazing. You are an excellent writer!
mrmp chapter 1 . 8/11/2007