Reviews for Your Cookies Killed Mamochan!
Allie chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
As a damn hardcore "Catcher and the Rye" Fan, I am very impressed by this :D It's hilarious, I love every part of it. In plain words, I find it just [goddamn] perfect :D

Loved it, loved it, loved it. Cannot help but repeat this over and over.

Awesome job Bunni 3
Celeste-poet chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
It was actually kind of interesting...until the epilogue. WTF is that?

I could understand Usagi's hate for Rini. Not the ending though.
Nopa LaMais chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Let me just say this story cracked me up! I LVOED it. Hearing Usagi's interior dialogue was just way too precious.

Now I've never read The Catcher in the Rye, so I wouldn't understand how that relates at all, but it didn't even matter. Except for being just maybe a tad too mean and evil minded, Usagi wasn't even really out of character. In fact, I could actually picture her thinking some of these things during some of the episodes.

The only time she seemed the least bit OOC was when she would have let Mamoru eat the bad cookies. She would never let her beloved Mamo-Chan do something potentially dangerous! (gag!)

And the epilogue with the reference to Beyond Belief was just awesome. I loved that show. and for the record, I say FACT! :)

Very wonderful story. Brilliant writing. Hilarious ta boot! I hope you got an A, cause that's what I would have given you.
Paili-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Uh... INstead of sending the spore to boarding school, why not make her return to the future where she belonged, especially since Usagi and Mamoru got married and ChibiChibiUsa was going to be born soon? The C-Usa's can't exist in the same timezone. Did CC-Usa even get born before Usagi died from food poisoning? If not, C-Usa should have ceased to exist since there's no mini her in existence.
Champion of Justice chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
O.M.G. that's so funny! Poor Usagi. Chibi-usa is such a little spore. Great story.
Chibi-Yaten chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This is very interesting.