Reviews for From First to Last
Pixiebronze18545 chapter 11 . 4/7
Ok so you haven't updated in what 5 years or something? but please please PLEASE I am begging you to not leave this as an unfinished story it's just too good! It's so realistic, I love how you add in parts of the story we know from the Harry Potter books and I would love to see how you write the development of lily and James relationship until the end. So please, update if you can.
wat
SeaSpree chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
This is an absolutely amazing story, and I'd love to read more of it, although according to the record, it hasn't been updated in just over four years. Still, I hope you'll consider returning to writing this story sometime because I would love to see how you take it
Lacy chapter 11 . 12/16/2016
Your fans are SO waiting for an update! Did you know that when you type in the filters for the best Lily/James stories on the entire website... yours is one of the best?

Your talent for writing and painting the scenes is just awesome... I've followed this story for so many years and you can't stop writing now!
laura chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
Porfavor pon otros gustaria saber el final de lily y james
Anastasia Juliet chapter 11 . 3/2/2016
Oh gosh, oh gosh please keep writing.
Your FAN chapter 11 . 9/18/2015
Hi there,

I just went through all my emails to see if you had made an update anytime recently.. I've followed your story from 2008, and I'm married, have kids, traveled around the world, but still when I think back to my Fanfiction days, this story is one of the BEST most accurate ones out there.

I really, really don't want you to give up on this story! It's simply Amazing! Do it for the true fans!
Babymac chapter 11 . 8/11/2015
What happened after that? You can't just leave it there! I realize it's been years but come on! Don't do this to me!
Ackamarackus chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
Oh. Uh oh. That sneaky little vixen. She's awesome. Please update this story soon!
Ackamarackus chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
This is bloody brilliant. I love it!
blabla chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
Hey! I know you haven't published since 2012, but it would be really cool if you could post the other chapters, your story is awesome! Thanks ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
that was so amazing! please update !
JordeeyPordeey chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Love the story, love he way you incorporate Rowlings stuff, probably the one of the first truely canon fan fics I've read so kudos ;) hate the cliffhanger update soooon! :)
eelisha chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
really love this story, the way you've written all the characters is amazing! hope to see you continue this soon
Theresa82 chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
I absolutely LOVE this story! I love the way you have characterized everyone and I feel like they are the same as the way JK wrote what little she did about them. I really like your plot lines and your OC, which is saying something as im not to big a fan of OCs. I know that you havent updated in over a year, but I still hope someday you will come back and finish this story as it is exactly what I look for in a HP fanfic.