Reviews for From First to Last
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 11 . 7h ago
Oh. Uh oh. That sneaky little vixen. She's awesome. Please update this story soon!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 2 . 12h ago
This is bloody brilliant. I love it!
blabla chapter 11 . 3/1
Hey! I know you haven't published since 2012, but it would be really cool if you could post the other chapters, your story is awesome! Thanks ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
that was so amazing! please update !
JordeeyPordeey chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Love the story, love he way you incorporate Rowlings stuff, probably the one of the first truely canon fan fics I've read so kudos ;) hate the cliffhanger update soooon! :)
eelisha chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
really love this story, the way you've written all the characters is amazing! hope to see you continue this soon
Theresa82 chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
I absolutely LOVE this story! I love the way you have characterized everyone and I feel like they are the same as the way JK wrote what little she did about them. I really like your plot lines and your OC, which is saying something as im not to big a fan of OCs. I know that you havent updated in over a year, but I still hope someday you will come back and finish this story as it is exactly what I look for in a HP fanfic.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
I LOVE your writing style and the way you characterized everyone. I really feel like this could be exactly how it happened in cannon. I know you haven updated in over a year, but I just want to let you know that I would still love to read more. I hope sometime you get around to finishing this story.
Snuffles4Eva chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
No more? Please! I love it, though, and think it's really well written.
Snuffles4Eva chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
My goodness, you people have good taste...
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
Oh mi gosh. Please keep writing, in love the story!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
I'm not saying this story is perfect...ya, okay. I am. THIS IS FRIKIN GENIUS!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Please update! This is one of my favorite fanfics ever!
Melzy89 chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
This story is absolutely fantastic. This is one of the best characterizations of James I have seen and I really appreciate the incorporation of all the book segments. I truly hope you intend to continue this story as its one of the best I've come across in years. You are truly talented and I greatly admire the quality of both your storytelling and grammar quality.
Miss.ScarlettJ chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
I love it! I hope you write more soon! :)