Reviews for From First to Last
Your FAN chapter 11 . 9/18
Hi there,

I just went through all my emails to see if you had made an update anytime recently.. I've followed your story from 2008, and I'm married, have kids, traveled around the world, but still when I think back to my Fanfiction days, this story is one of the BEST most accurate ones out there.

I really, really don't want you to give up on this story! It's simply Amazing! Do it for the true fans!
Babymac chapter 11 . 8/11
What happened after that? You can't just leave it there! I realize it's been years but come on! Don't do this to me!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 11 . 3/28
Oh. Uh oh. That sneaky little vixen. She's awesome. Please update this story soon!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 2 . 3/28
This is bloody brilliant. I love it!
blabla chapter 11 . 3/1
Hey! I know you haven't published since 2012, but it would be really cool if you could post the other chapters, your story is awesome! Thanks ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
that was so amazing! please update !
JordeeyPordeey chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Love the story, love he way you incorporate Rowlings stuff, probably the one of the first truely canon fan fics I've read so kudos ;) hate the cliffhanger update soooon! :)
eelisha chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
really love this story, the way you've written all the characters is amazing! hope to see you continue this soon
Theresa82 chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
I absolutely LOVE this story! I love the way you have characterized everyone and I feel like they are the same as the way JK wrote what little she did about them. I really like your plot lines and your OC, which is saying something as im not to big a fan of OCs. I know that you havent updated in over a year, but I still hope someday you will come back and finish this story as it is exactly what I look for in a HP fanfic.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
I LOVE your writing style and the way you characterized everyone. I really feel like this could be exactly how it happened in cannon. I know you haven updated in over a year, but I just want to let you know that I would still love to read more. I hope sometime you get around to finishing this story.
Snuffles4Eva chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
No more? Please! I love it, though, and think it's really well written.
Snuffles4Eva chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
My goodness, you people have good taste...
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
Oh mi gosh. Please keep writing, in love the story!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
I'm not saying this story is perfect...ya, okay. I am. THIS IS FRIKIN GENIUS!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Please update! This is one of my favorite fanfics ever!