Reviews for Aduro Et Ater: Revertor
KylieAyn chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
lovely! cant wait 4 an update!
Tre Psycho Vamp chapter 11 . 6/18/2008
omg awsome! XD ... I love you story keep it up!
M for Mystery chapter 11 . 6/8/2008
*Eye twitch* "...couldn't feel it's warmth." - ITS not it's (actually, this error recurs a few times), and "broken" not "broke". Okay, got that out of my system.

I'm a little confused; where'd Jen randomly pop up from? Unless I missed something earlier... A little paragraph on the fact that they had gone to Transylvania or something of the like would have been beneficial here.

"Heart broken" - should be one word. Same with "never the less."

"Her headaches and nightmares were growing stronger since she wasn’t using her powers. They were finding their way out in other ways, like in her sleep and her headaches." - Clever concept, but writing-wise, the very last part of the second sentence is rather redundant.

"You drink wine?" "Doesn't everyone?" - I love the echo to the 1st story.

Okie dokie, that's all. Overall, nice work. I'm loving the dynamics between Beth and Keeran. Just take a moment to look over the chapter before you post, if you don't already, and you'll hopefully catch the little typos and tense problems, etc. Other than that, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
M for Mystery. is back chapter 10 . 6/8/2008
I'm gonna keep this brief since i still have to read the next chapter, but I have to say that I love all the irony you put in. Also, "Well, he’d have to see if bullets and explosives worked on them…mainly explosives." I'm looking forward to that :D

The one mistake I caught was that it should be "on" not "one" in "His sapphire eyes were one Mori..."

Alright, moving on.
Spirited Celebration chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
Very good story and chapter. Can't wait for the next!
secretsecretsecret chapter 9 . 5/11/2008
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE.

this is a formal announcement from the updating management that says: you should update. with that new chapter you said you were typing. not that. i know about that.

so. that's all.

i should be doing my homework.

but psh. fawkes don't do homework, who am i kidding.

okay but seriously, now i am.

update.

goodnight.
KittyCat chapter 9 . 4/24/2008
I love your story its my favorite on the net. Please Please right more its been over a month since u wrote the last one. Keep on doing a great job!
CaptinJacklover chapter 9 . 3/24/2008
I love your story. You are an amazing writter i read your first part of this story and fell in love with in it. You have a really good talent. Please write more soon and kep it good!
CurseBetweenUs chapter 9 . 3/11/2008
FINALLY
FakeBaconFryer chapter 7 . 2/27/2008
aw

stupid will

but funny

i like it

please continue!

how do you pronounce mori?
R.S.Logan chapter 7 . 2/23/2008
blah post more.

wtf am i supposed to read at 6:30 in the morning if you don't, ness?

geeze. have you no heart? do you want me to go insane from allnighters?

i'm beginning to think you do.

wow you're selfish. the world doesn't revolve around you, you know.

psh.
M for Mystery chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
First of all, its alive! Its alive! Its alive! (victor frankenstein anyone?) Ahem. I'm good. Okay. Review time.

"...praying that Mori didn’t scare and/or kill him." Ha. It's quite amusing to see Mori acting so motherly. I find it kind of odd, however, that she and Will wouldn't know each other when they're both clearly close to Beth / work in the same general place etc. But that's just me nitpicking.

"She then promptly threw it at her." Mori, you continue to amuse me. :)

... Yes, what did happen to Jen? Is she going to appear in this one too or is she gone for good? Her character seemed a bit... *searches for word* i dunno, downplayed, i guess, in the last story. What with the being a new vampire and all, i think there's plenty of room for her character to develop... that is, if you chose to bring her back of course. *sigh* I sound like my english teacher now, don't i?

"“Well, that explains a lot.”" Indeed. :)

"“It’s a gift, really.”" That sounds familiar... *suspicious eyes at Keeran* "“Would you mind backing up?”" Lol.

"The dog nodded." *suspicious eyes at Logan*

"“Do you know how many rules you have just broken?”" I love how Will seems to be afraid of Mori.

Ok, there you have it. A perhaps unnecessarily-analytical review of chapter... 7. Till next time.
Spirited Celebration chapter 7 . 12/17/2007
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
R.S.Logan chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
reviewreviewreview. you already know what i think. yay for more chapters!
Tre Psycho Vamp chapter 6 . 8/6/2007