Reviews for Lips Don't Lie
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
If the story will no longer be posted why not remove the link so others can't be disappointed.
colourcolour chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Great story, really liked it !
rhea lupin chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
You really shouldn't put this under Lily/James. I was expecting an angsty fic or something, and I got an eventual Severus/Lily fic. The writing is good, yes, but I was really disppointed. I hate Snape/Lily.
a well wisher chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
ur story sucks

if this is generally hw ur stories r then u should stop writing so do every1 a favor and take this story off

i hate it
buttonbit chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Good! Maybe James will realise that he's being an arse!
allychick1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
please continue! :) it's really good (im in the mood for drama...lol)
iluvzuzu chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
intriguing.

i'd like to read a story with this bit in it.

although, you did make lily a bit of a bitch. and james was vaguely asshole-esque.

but you know, when you're hormonal, you can't help but be bitches and assholes.
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Oblivious self-centered James FTW, lol.

I like the idea of this story, too.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
interesting...sad... I can't believe James would give Lily up after he was obsessed with her for six years, but it did make an interesting twist. was Lily trying to make James jealous when she said it was the best kiss she'd ever had?

good job!
yuppieflu chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Loved it, really.
dogstar-ebony chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Wow. I love this. It's the first Lily/James fic I've ever found that doesn't depict them as this perfect happy couple, no jealousies, no insecurities, all plastic and phoney. Your story depicts them as they probably were (if they'd actually existed, of course), as all couples are - they bickered, they had big blazing rows, there was jealousy.

You wrote it excellently - I loved the pacing and although there wasn't much description that worked perfectly. You could get a real sense of how quickly the argument escalated, and it seemed realistic and honest. The second you turn this into a full story I'll be sure to read it, as it sounds like it has enormous potential.
kiki08 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
please PLEASE! continue!

i love lily/james!

please keep it that way!

continue please

i'll read and reviewn then!
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
lot of potential. if i hadn't read the summary, i would not have thought that would have happened. update soon!
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
This is a really good beginning. I hope you'll continue.
kate chapter 1 . 9/10/2007