Reviews for Fade to Black
Guest chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
Great story. Couldn't put it down!
Digitabulum chapter 18 . 2/4/2012
Hey, can you give me a more complete translation, of the text below. It is from "The White Room" & "Fade to Black"

Aufruge - Run

? - No more death, you will destroy the future, leave me alone

? - too bright

Azul - Scientist

Irretiri - Trapped ?

Sistere - Stop

Dasora - Doctor

Methora dae priseem - Begging them to take him home?

Avolare...Lantea Avolare. Amare Avolare - He loves Atlantus and he loves flying.

Ethero mala fortaeau eil bast - ?

Egomae muto ben aloem - I must do this (verbatim)

Quidnam - What

Adjuvare...Placere adjuvare - please help

Nulla - No

Aperre - ?

Heili - ?

Alevia - Hurt

"Atlantus" alevia, egomae necessitas adjuvare eam - "Atlantis" hurts, I need to help her

Sella - ?

Ruinosum - Repairs

"Atlantus" undique rectrusa - "Atlantis" ?

Selia Alma - Thank you

Alleaia - Leave

Egomae voluntas caedere tu - I will kill you

Benai etal firanz - ?

Maella fia longari kei - ?

"Kalara" pollere adjuvare mihi. Ego pollere exhibere tu - "Kalara" can help me ?

Gratiae - Thanks

Basai, Aletha moro saeva! - ?

Haec caerimonaea huillic conjungere "Casnar" atque "Telyn" accedere desuper istea acetas praeteritus - This ceremony to join "Casnar" and "Telyn" was from times long past

Vitaeamicae - "life-friends"

Intra honoris de amicae, intra honoris de vitae - In honor of friends, in honor of life

Please reply to: PeterPerker
history chapter 18 . 12/29/2010
I love it !
Kazbaby chapter 18 . 3/23/2010
I've really enjoyed both this story and it's prequel. I'd love to read more of this universe if you ever revisit it.
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
Head on a platter eh? Now, that's more like it...

**applauds**

If I recall correctly, I was demanding earlier that

someone do some serious harm to Kolya...

:-)
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
"This is my first time to have room service while being held prisoner..."

ROFL...I am sorry, because things are so bad for

Sheppard, but this is such a hoot.
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Someone needs to do some serious damage to Kolya

:-/
Space1Traveler chapter 18 . 4/15/2008
Oh, this was just as great as the first part. I like the last scene and the team coming back right at the designated time scenario. Weir could use the rest (LOL).

The Adala character was a hoot. I could just see her. I'm glad she wasn't slimey like a wraith queen. John would have been more miserable than ever.

I loved the way you incorporated the Ancient language (QUESTION: Did you make that up or is it Latin?), the two cities and the different devices. (QUESTION: Why did the musical device cease to work after a while?) I am a chair lover. This story was whumpilious and it all made sense. There were reasons why John was hurt, not just torture for torture's sake. I like that. I also like the fact that John's nose or ears never bled once. Thanks for that.

General O'Neill was a bit bland for my taste, but I could still hear his voice loud and clear; better choice than Landry in this situation.

This was so fun, interesting, and exciting. Keep up the great work and I'll keep reading your wonderful stuff. Thanks again.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I really love this Fic it is spectacular I have been left without words

and in spite of being long I didn't find it was so concentrated reading it that it finishes in two days in reading the two fics The White Room and fade to black an excellent combination and final

The best moments were between jhon/rodney and jhon/kalara jhon/atlantida

as I would like that in the series a situation was presented this way serious brilliant

I hope their next long fic is that good XD

Congratulations _
ClaMiAl chapter 18 . 10/3/2007
Very cool story! I loved it! Fits in perfectly with the sequel, but I guess that's to be expected, since it's sort of just one story cut into two. But anyway. I really liked it. A nice team fic, very nice Rodney/John moments, and brilliant John/Atlantis and John/Kalara moments. I really loved the John/city interaction, and how you made the cities be, and also how you made them a bit different from one another. Really cool all around.
AlmostHeaven chapter 18 . 9/12/2007
As usual, wonderful story. Kinda wanted the scary ruler chick to get hers but I'll settle for peaceful ending. Great work. Waiting breathlessly for more. Laters.
Listy chapter 18 . 9/10/2007
fantastic! I loved the White Room so to get such a good follow up fic was wonderful. Full of whump (always a winner with me), emotion, tension and the wonderful moments of Sheppard being connected to both cities. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic, so much so I have read all 18 chapters in one hit. I also loved the ending, very nice touch for them to wait fifteen minutes to be bang on time :D nice job, can't wait for your next adventure.
jellybean367 chapter 18 . 9/7/2007
AMAZING!

I LOVED THIS STORY,

IT WAS...AMAZING!

Can't wait for more stories from you,

thanks for writing! :) :)
jasminesmommy chapter 18 . 9/7/2007
wow a peacefull mission rather then the usual lol how nice is that for them lol :)
shywalk chapter 18 . 9/7/2007
Wonderful stories...:) Enjoyed the puddle ride greatly