Reviews for Dead Nin Tell Tales
dalulzing chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
I was jumping from profile to profile in search of content, when a found this fic again. I think I read the initial two chapters abd unfollowed after the lack if updates.
Night beautity chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Wow! I found this fic just and I am amazed. Slightly worried Naruto is gonna become evil or another Orochimaru, though he still is childlike and wants to do good things as well like bringing back Mikoto also he still at the moment has ties to the Hokage, Anko, and the Ichiraku family so that might help. Hope he doesn't lose that. Also hope he doesn't kill good people.
Yinko chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I liked the interaction between Naruto and Anko here. The way that Itachi 'tortured' naruto was pathetic, forcing him to watch as he killed Fugaku and Mikoto, woopty doo, like that'd matter, he had no emotional connection to either of them before that night.
cyrix22 chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
My reason...
A [NaruMiko] story.
Nuff said.
Estranged Being chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
I found it by having Naruto, Anko and Mikoto in the character tags.
Shadewolf7 chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
You rock. I was fascinated with the concept and kept this thing on my watch list 'just in case' despite having removed quite a few other stories that hadn't been updated in a long while. The fact that you are actually doing something with it again makes me happy. Thank you!
MWkillkenny84 chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Good to know of a rewrite and resurrection of a story.
How I find you and/or the story?
Search function.
Siriusly Grim chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
I'm not gonna lie. I figured this story was dead too, but I kept it on reminders cause I liked the premise. And low and behold you rise it from the grave. I look forward you seeing what you do with this corpse (ha, a dead pun) of a story.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Found you by trolling other authors story favorites. If the summary gets my attention I'll give it a go or ifu see it in 3 or more different favorites pages. Yours did both.
Estranged Being chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
This story by far has the most potential I have ever seen from a fanfiction, the characterisation is unique, the pacing is absolutely wonderful in the two chapters that there are and the concept is one that doesn't get explored much in the original manga, considering that they made a big deal about it early in the series than kinda didn't touch on it again.

I know that it is unlikely that anything I type will motivate you to continue this story after so long, but damn if I can't hope that you will at some point, and it seems, judging by the amount of follows this story has, that quite a lot of other people also hope that you might continue it at a later date.

Still if this is it than I can say that it was an excellent read for what there is, thank you.
AJGuardian chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Would have been awesome had you followed up with this story. It showed SO MUCH promise!
Lazyman12 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
The first chapter, was so enticing that I couldn't stop reading. It was scary how well it was constructed.
Nikashira no Akumatori chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
A neo-Orochimaru Naruto? This is one of the best fanfic ideas I've seen, epic. Hope this is just a suuuuuper long wait and not an awesome but dead fic.
Jerex chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
brilliant why'd you stop updating this?
CrossyCross chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Revival of the dead? SERIOUSLY effed up morbid Naruto? My friend, you have just made a SERIOUS fanfic hit! Awesome!