Reviews for Unlikely Partners
adelphe24 chapter 3 . 8/9
this is freaking awesome! Transformers ninja turtle cross over and done so perfectly! I gotta see more of this!
Laeona chapter 3 . 3/21
This story was like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup - two of my favorite things coming together into a delectable treat. Well done! Captured the personalities wonderfully, story was engaging, and you blended the two worlds seamlessly.

Makes me wish for more Transformers/TMNT stories. I'm addicted! Can't eat just one :P
Komiv chapter 3 . 1/31
Really liked this! Great way to bring the two stories together.
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Awesome fic. Hope there's more. Heh. Sunstreaker and Raph can get into a glaring contest, Don can go nuts, and Leo can enjoy Optimus' company. Wonderful.
Hoku ala chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
I true do love this crossover. Thank you so much for writing and sharing your work with us.
theLadyCheshire chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
I enjoyed this a lot. I guess giant mutant ninja turtles and giant alien robot cars have more in common than I'd thought at first glance. I'd love to see more of this :)
Zelgadis55 chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Wow, this crossover was incredibly cool! I grew up on gen 1 Transformers and it remains my favourite version even now. There was some great character interaction in this story and it certainly leaves me desiring more. Glad I noticed you have another crossover in your gallery. *off to read that next*
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
awwww! i love it!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Okay that was an oddly awesome crossover. I was kinda holding out for some fretful older brothers and autobots interaction but I'm basically content. XD
Blackshadow32 chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
I love this story. Miley and Sideswipe perfect partners. Hey both crazy and funny at times.
InvisibleGlass chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
This was brilliant and easily one of the best crossovers I have ever read!
Katea-Nui chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Also, maybe mildly interested in seen\ing a sequel of sorts where the other turtles get their introduction to the TFs?
Katea-Nui chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
This was a great story. And mixed two of my most favorite fandoms!
annea101 chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
i have only one question you are going to write more right cuz id love to see what would happen if mikey did go to portland and drop by the ark
Tylwyth Teg chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
This is great! Honestly one of the best crossovers I've read, and it's brilliant the way you've shown two of the most famous sets of brothers from cartoon shows in a great light, even if we just get a glimpse of the rest of the turtles that phone call at the end was enough. I can just imagine Donny having to hold Raph back from the phone while Leo tries to find out where Mikey is! I love the way you wrote Sunstreaker especially!