Reviews for Birth
I liked this story!
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
cute stry! luvd it!
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I am a Hameron shipper all the way, but this was lovely. Great characterization, very bittersweet.
kill-kiss-be chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This was written quite a long time ago and, despite having read it numerous times, I've never gotten around to reviewing it. *slaps self*

Anyway, this was so, so beautiful. And honest, too. I mean, I hate the fics where Cameron is suddenly completely joyous and prepared for the baby. I just...this is really how I can imagine her reacting.

The Cuddy storyline was heartbreaking, but beautiful nonetheless.

Without a doubt out of my favourite fanfics ever, Great job.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Aww! Such a powerful look at Cuddy's need for a baby and Cameron's confusion about balancing career and baby. My favorite of your pieces! I loved the way you used both women's nightmares!
EVIL WORLD DOMINATOR chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
aw!

HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY

SOME IDEAS FOR MORE STORIES... U DON'T HAVE TO DO THESE IF U DONT WANT TO:

* A Huddy story where the characters have really cool superpowers!

* One where the hospital is on fire!

* A Huddy one where the characters are stranded or trapped somewhere!

* Maybe one where the characters have a party!

- You know, fun stuff!

HOUSE/CUDDY & CHASE/CAMERON 4EVA!
Marisa chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Wow! That was such a wonderful, bittersweat story. The way you portrayed both Cameron and Cuddy was amazing. And the end was so sweet, and tied it all together nicely. Keep up the great work!
GirlTaintedBlack chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This is a brilliant story!

I adore your style of writing, it really sucked me in. You are really able to capture the emotion of the characters with your words! I could almost SEE the tears glistening on Cameron's cheeks and see Chase's smile when he finds out she's pregnant.

5/5!
Gertrude2034 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Lovely story - the contrasting viewpoints was beautifully handled and I like your insight into the emotions of both women. Really nice.
quintessenceofstars chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Really beautiful, heart-wrenching story. It was wonderful to read, I felt so bad for Cuddy but she was great with Cameron in the end! Great job!
Faith has quit all fandoms chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
HOMG, there *is* good stuff at

*hugs*

Faith, aka faith_chaos :)
January-21 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
it was amazing!... bittersweet but really really good!... youre a wonderful writer
J Lesley chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I love the contrasting perspectives of Cuddy and Cameron on the subject of children. Very compelling and sad, but not overly so. Really enjoyed reading it.
obie11 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Amazing.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Wow. That's... wow...

Just amazing. I loved all your characterization, the slightly dark theme in the middle, and your comment about Cameron not wanting Chase before but wanting him now.

And the end with House and Cuddy? Uber cute.