Reviews for Psychologist
Firerosemon chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
Well that ending was depressing
Guest chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
That was a lame ending. Hella lame. Deidara was being happy in like many past chapters, and there were only two or three mentions of the abuse, not enough to enforce the problem. Last chapter, they were all laughing, and now he commits suicide?

Also, the way you made them act was not 12 or 13. Hell, I thought they were 17.

Horrible.
SilentSable chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah you made me cry T-T that was so sad! But I loved it! Even though it made me bawl like a baby XD
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
That was a lame ending.
And I didn't know 12/13 year olds were allowed to do such things like rock concerts by themselves and being such jocks. I thought that was 14
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
O.O WHAT THE FUCK...WAH!-CRIES- WAH!-sobs- DONT DIE!
Actual.Loki chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
OH NO!
Actual.Loki chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Hm strange. Poor Dei!
Actual.Loki chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Aw poor Dei. But he shouldn't be too mad at Sasori. I'm abused and I'm a cutter so I don't know if Deidara would hate me or not...
Actual.Loki chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Aw sad!
Actual.Loki chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I'm definately a Deidara :D
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
oh shit...-tries not to look when kikini Ino hits SASORI-
TT ...SASORI NO DANNA!I KILL HER ASS BEFORE YOU KNOW IT
YA KNOW WAT!IM STILL WONDERING IF THIS DAM SCHOOL HAD A GROUP CALLED THE AKATSUKI!?YOU AUTHORS ARE SLUTS!SASORI WASNT WEAK!
my dam stomache was like ripping apart painfully when Sasori cut here and there,ouch!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
wow,shouldnt tat crazy Asuma guy be Hidan?
wow...so much for art...
Deidara like it loud, wild, and energizing, while Sasori preferred it soft, controlled, and peaceful. Deidara was chocolate, Sasori was vanilla. Deidara was ink, Sasori was lead. Deidara was study-over-a-period-of-time; Sasori was 'cram session.'
nice one,i love it!-
Bo-chan chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
...the only time Sasori should be involved in rape is if he's raping dei-chan. Good fic though /\_/\
( o_0) Bo-chan
Bloody.Kirai chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Loved this story. Manicurist sounds interesting, I'll say. But I'm not a big fan of ItaKisa. Or ItaAnyone for that matter. OC's are ok I guess, 'cause it makes more sense to me (as in I don't think any of the Naruto characters would ever be good enough for him or really interest him :P) But I digress... hope I used that concept correctly, English isn't my first language... I like ItaSasu (brotherly fics only, dammit... incest is /wrong/, unless it's like... idk cleverly subtle? ooh like this one story, Mikoto was listening in on a conversation between Itachi and chibi Sasuke that indeed seemed extremely wrong, hehe. fun times...) uh... ranted... yeah... erm... Faved o3o
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Um,Kurenai a slut?It's your story,and don't get me wrong,I love the plot but I don't agree on making her a slut,of all things.