Reviews for Household Blues
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
It really irks me how many people use the word "Bionicles". BIONICLE refers ONLY to the name of the franchise, it is NOT a noun and does NOT have a plural form, sets within the franchise are referred to as just that; Bionicle SETS!

so please get the facts straight before you talk about something you're not familiar with.

All that aside, this fic has actually turned out to be pretty entertaining. I have just one question though, which Waspinator figure is it? Original release? Fox Kids redeco? Transmetal? Beast Wars 10th anniversary re-release?
Stripperella chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Love it. This is like "Toy Story" on crack.

As "Oliver Twist" said in the orphanage: "Please, sir, I'd like some more" ...
MobiusXIII chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Great story! By the way, if you need an Optimus, I can arrange for a Cybertron version's transfer to this realm. He is really the only one who could take on the Supreme level Starscream, seeing as how he is one, too. Of course, Armada Starscream need not worry about not having wings. Besides, where did this "Barricade" character come from? He seems to have little background other than the fact that Jazz refuses to share a shelf with him. In conclusion, I can't wait to see how this "Barricade" and Jazz are going to cope with being stuck in the same room with each other for the rest of their lives.
KingKuda chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
BWAHAHAHA! Funny! Do more! Have Jazz tell the G1 Thundercracker that his counterpart is a redneck, and have the Cybertron one yell after Jazz said it, "And I'm dang proud of it too! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go pick on Thrust."
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I already love it. I think I want to memorize that song now. Is it on Youtube?
xXBleachedSpartanXx chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Ha! This is a nice change of plot from all the other stories, and I absolutely love the jokes.

And...for the record...