Reviews for The Secret Sister
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Sad and good
ClawOfGlory chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
"Bellatrix was feeling, and passion and energy...she could have no peace with all of those emotions swirling and tumbling and screaming inside of her." that is such a good portrayal of Bellatrix, exactly how I picture her to be.
Smayz chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I love the secret Bellatrix.
Sheepyshavings chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This was beautiful and heartbreaking and just really well done. I felt sad while reading it, which shows how good of a job you did in getting the emotions of the characters through.

Poor Cissy and Bella. '(
laimposteur chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was so beautifully written. The way you capture Bella is incredible. Cissy as well. This was the best oneshot I have ever read. I applaud you.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That's exactly how I see Bellatrix. This story is so wonderful! It's awesome...
cadie chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
very good
don't-look-down chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Absolutely amazing. Words cannot describe how amazing your writing is!
Estarc chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I actually find the Secret Sister idea quite intriguing. Surely Bellatrix can't be as two dimensional as she's portrayed in canon? I mean, JK did overuse stereotypes, and Bellatrix is no exception.

Oh, and I enjoyed it by the way. It feels pointless to write it, since it seems obvious to me, but you can't see inside my head, can you?
Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I liked it. Very nice. You know what? You should do a Hattie X Ella from Ella Enchanted; if you've ever read the book/seen the movie. They are so good together! And they're step-sisters, so. Hattie is kind of like Bellatrix, in a way. Anyway, nice work.