Reviews for Somethin' to Talk About
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
This is such a sweet story!

G.S.1307
Triptacular chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
Loved it!
Glory1863 chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
Very nice! An aggressive (within the bounds of decency and good taste of course!) Malcolm using his tactical skills to get what he wants - and neither one of them are drunk yet, so maybe they'll both get a little more of what they both want and actually be able to enjoy it and remember it. Yes, Trip has a lot to learn about Malcolm just as Malcolm has a lot to learn about Trip; and isn't that lucky for all us fanfic writers? I'm very envious of you and Sita Z and your ability to write Tucker/Reed first time encounters. I haven't been able to get there yet, but your success is pushing me to think in that direction. Now, if I could just get that Bonnie Raitt song out of my mind, it would be a whole lot easier!
Hisster chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Finally, I got to read this chapter. great work! This was a bright and cheery story.

Hisster
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
hahahaha...that was perfect! Too bad Malcolm wasn't always so lax with rules or he would've had more fun in th series! Thanks for sharing!
Hisster chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
This is a light hearted fun story. I like it. I tried to go read chapter 3 but it's saying it can't find it. I'll check back later. I've still got to finish reading your other story you just recently finished.

Keep up the great writing

Hisster
Sita Z chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
About time he did, indeed :)!

That was a sweet moment between the two, with Trip all flustered and nervous. I loved Malcolm telling him to "bugger" the fraternization rules :).

Thanks for sharing this!
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
update soon, i like this very much so far, keep it coming!
Glory1863 chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
Ok, I checked this time. This happens so early in the series that maybe the boys haven't figured out yet that inebriation is what usually gets them up that well known creek sans paddle (not to mention clothing). Still, this is exactly why I can't see Trip and T'Pol as a long-term couple. Only Tucker logic would think that more alcohol is going to help a situation that is already rapidly going South. Hoshi's right, though, the boys are so cute and I'm actually looking forward to their beer-fueled ramblings and/or antics. Hey, as long as I don't actually have to live with them and clean up after them, why not? I enjoy your angsty stories because you tackle some tough subjects, but it's great to see your sense of humor and romance, too.
lunaz chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
"Yes, indeed you will," I can just picture seeing Malcolm standing there and saying those words to Trip. Trip better talk fast. Nicely done.
Sita Z chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
He he, I like tipsy Hoshi. Trip has a unique talent of getting himself into trouble with Malcolm, doesn't he? I'm looking forward to their beer-assisted talk.

As always I'm loving your writing, whether it is romantic comedy or angsty epic. Thank you for sharing!
lunaz chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Interesting beginning (thou it would have been funnier if Trip as a straight guy was told by Hoshi that everyone thought he was gay and Malcolm thought Trip was really interested in him romantically but then I am an evil woman heh heh) but did like the start to the story and would really like to see where you go with this.
Sita Z chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That must have been some drink the aliens served there. I wonder if they had any ulterior motives...

Very interesting beginning, and I can't wait to see if Malcolm's heard the gossip (probably) and whether he resents the idea (somehow I don't think so ;) ).

I always enjoy your T/R fics, more soon please!