Reviews for Clinically Insane
ReadingWasNeverMyThing chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
It's alright :P
lunar-dahlia chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
Loved it! Nice to see a Kyro story that isn't a one shot. Great work!
X-men loverrr chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
That was so sad! I just read the last chapter (epilogue) today. I love it, you're extremely great at writing. You should write more Kyro stories! It was soooo...powerful!
CharmSparks11833 chapter 17 . 12/16/2012
Oh. My. God. That was simply amazing! You're very talented and it was quite interesting to read about Kitty and John from a third party's perpective (I admit I was a bit reluctant, but I was pleasently surprised)
Tj chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
Awesome story! :D love pyro, love kitten-sorry I meant kitty xD a little occ when John and Carlson say their goodbyes in end, but still

Thanks so much for making my day!
Namii-ya chapter 17 . 9/7/2011
Such a beautiful story :)

Loved it :D
MzFizzySprite chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I like what he said about rogue LOLLOLLOL
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 17 . 2/1/2010
XDXD "He was nice. It was weird."

SO MANY LOLS.
PleaseKillMyAccount chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
aww 3 this is a really sad fic but not in the way i expected it to be. And it's excellently written.
earthbound68 chapter 17 . 12/22/2009
That was SO sweet I think I have a cavity! Nice story - I love this pairing but its really hard to find.
lilwintryangel chapter 17 . 9/8/2009
aw this is amazing! and so sweet! I loved it. Thank you so much for writing something like this. it was amazing. Thank you
Thique-tac chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I love your fic. She is so wonderful. That was an idea appears in my mind... I want to ask you on thing. Can I translate your fic in French? Because I'm French, and maybe, can I publish it on this site, but in my language?

It will be an honour for me to translate a such beautiful fic!

Reply me as soon as possible on my e-mail: to know if you agree!

Thanks a lot!

X

Inè
ebuchala chapter 17 . 11/4/2008
Well, I wasn't brave enough to leave a review before because I wasn't sure if you were going to execute him or not. It was an awesome story, very well done and I loved the ending :D
yupinhere chapter 17 . 11/3/2008
This story was fantastic and I'll be sad to see it go! I really liked your ending though, it was a perfect way to finish things and tie everything together. I hope to see more of your stories in the future!
M. Iris Alicea chapter 17 . 11/3/2008
Aww! That's so cool! Awesome ending. This has been a great story. Thanks for finishing!

Have a good Thanksgiving, even though it's weeks away.

ROF