Reviews for Betrayal Of The Worst Kind
HoneyBear84 chapter 17 . 5/7
Loved it
angelwings2345 chapter 17 . 3/29
i loved it but was a bit upset that harry didn't tell him about the twins
ProbablyTheBravestManIEverKnew chapter 17 . 1/8
I very much enjoyed this story. However I was hoping to see Severus' reaction to Harry having twins. XD But oh well. You did a very good job.
Lady Moiraina chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
I like your plot lines but for some reason this doesn't seem to be written all that well. The dialogue and thoughts are not smooth as I would expect of certain characters especially Severus. Dumbledore's evil characterization is fine, but for his age and the power he does hold in this world doesn't seem in line with how his personality is portrayed. He acts more like a jealous 16 yr old than an old man grasping for more power, which is what I think you're going for. Harry's characterization is fine, but the way he speaks doesn't seem like a cynical 17 year old either. He would use more contractions in stead of separating out each word. Also Severus who I could see keeping a journal would not have such rambling thoughts. He is a double agent to the two most powerful wizards and is trusted by both. He would be more contained. I will finish this story, but I thought I'd let you know I expected a lot more from your other stories after reading "Willing" and "A New Place to Stay."
Anonymous chapter 17 . 11/7/2016
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 16 . 7/18/2016
pity he never told snape that he was having twins. the look on his face would have been amusing to see.

posted on this chapter as it seems i have already posted something for chapter 17. I apologise if i said something similar if that is the case.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 17 . 6/27/2016
Cute story. Would've loved an epilogue to wrap it all up but it was very cute.
Badass Nightcore chapter 17 . 6/19/2016
Is the a second story to this?
Inu-bitch chapter 17 . 6/4/2016
Does this story have a 2nd part?
nightpurr1 chapter 9 . 4/28/2016
Other then years shed for dear Severus broken heart, I love the chapter! I just hope that as I finish reading the story we get to know Harry's POV a to how he pulled everything off.
Love the plot of this story. I wish it was a bit more detail as your later ones are.
I LOVE YOU WRITING. YOU HAVE ONLY GOTTEN BETTER OVER TIME. This is one that if you every one to rewrite one I can see your talent making this into one of you larger great stories. Please keep up your work. You have helped me through many great days of pain with the enjoyment of your stories. I have Lupus with added problems. Some days when I wonder why I bother fighting it all. I know I can always find one of your stories to take me away for a while.
There have been others I have read & enjoy of course my thanks to them also.
The only thing is that you by far have been my life saver.
Your biggest fan
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 17 . 1/29/2016
Glad they found true lover in the end.
Noxaura Cille chapter 16 . 12/5/2015
Get a beta. Otherwise, great potential!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
wii! gemelos! jeje hasta los gemelos wislei estaran re felices :D
Netchka chapter 17 . 10/2/2015
Great story. Wasn't sure if I'd like it, but it grew on me. :)
Moon Kingdom chapter 17 . 7/24/2015
I love this story so much that I've read five times so far, I also like your other stories.