Reviews for Betrayal Of The Worst Kind
KoreanMusicFan chapter 16 . 7/18
pity he never told snape that he was having twins. the look on his face would have been amusing to see.

posted on this chapter as it seems i have already posted something for chapter 17. I apologise if i said something similar if that is the case.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 17 . 6/27
Cute story. Would've loved an epilogue to wrap it all up but it was very cute.
Badass Nightcore chapter 17 . 6/19
Is the a second story to this?
Inu-bitch chapter 17 . 6/4
Does this story have a 2nd part?
nightpurr1 chapter 9 . 4/28
Other then years shed for dear Severus broken heart, I love the chapter! I just hope that as I finish reading the story we get to know Harry's POV a to how he pulled everything off.
Love the plot of this story. I wish it was a bit more detail as your later ones are.
I LOVE YOU WRITING. YOU HAVE ONLY GOTTEN BETTER OVER TIME. This is one that if you every one to rewrite one I can see your talent making this into one of you larger great stories. Please keep up your work. You have helped me through many great days of pain with the enjoyment of your stories. I have Lupus with added problems. Some days when I wonder why I bother fighting it all. I know I can always find one of your stories to take me away for a while.
There have been others I have read & enjoy of course my thanks to them also.
The only thing is that you by far have been my life saver.
Your biggest fan
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 17 . 1/29
Glad they found true lover in the end.
Noxaura Cille chapter 16 . 12/5/2015
Get a beta. Otherwise, great potential!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
wii! gemelos! jeje hasta los gemelos wislei estaran re felices :D
Netchka chapter 17 . 10/2/2015
Great story. Wasn't sure if I'd like it, but it grew on me. :)
Moon Kingdom chapter 17 . 7/24/2015
I love this story so much that I've read five times so far, I also like your other stories.
daisy.tya chapter 17 . 7/19/2015
:) awwwwwww so cute and good, i love how you end the story that was very good thank you for posting i (3 heart )
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
beautiful
madnessdownunder2 chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
ok!
LunarMidnight chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
Aaawww, if it weren't for that diary I would've kicked Severus where the sun don't shine but yay happy ending. Nice going with the dark Dumbles, Ron, Hermione thing very good storyline, enjoyable read would definitely recommend you to people as a author to check for fanfics :D
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
Abrupt ending. Would like to have seen more of the fallout about Dumbledore and his sheep. Seen the twins born. I really liked the premises if the story but it felt so rushed and bam, bam, jail done. A little more detail and more holes sewn up but still a good story.