Reviews for How It's Meant To Be
Ashley1715 chapter 1 . 1/24
Is there a sequel to this story?
Pixie8859 chapter 14 . 12/27/2019
Ok. I have to say this honestly. This story is like it's been written by 2 different authors. Up to chapter 12, it's really a bit hit or miss. Then you get to chapter 13 and it takes on a whole new personality. The will reading is heartbreakingly poignant, and I actually had a tear. Maybe there was a gap in writing this as the authors skills vastly improved in her later works and some of her work is in my top 10 Fanfics list. I'm looking forward to finishing this, so the point of my review is...stick with this, it's well worth the reading. Thanks again.
GinnyPotter1986 chapter 19 . 12/8/2019
Have you started a sequel to this story yet? If so, what is it called? I would like to read it
mumphie chapter 11 . 11/2/2019
Ugh - killing the main character? Phhttt!
mumphie chapter 8 . 11/2/2019
I really wish harry would look into his pensive and see the memory inside it that was obliviated from him.
time-twilight chapter 19 . 6/24/2019
When are you going to do the sequel to this story.
Allycat gray chapter 19 . 5/21/2019
I love your story's
marcinkrycki2314 chapter 2 . 4/25/2019
What the actual fuck?! Is this start of new season of hunger games or pokemon limited edition "let's kill thrm all" xD totally absurd but somehow funny.
Shelleykids chapter 19 . 4/15/2019
good fic, Did you ever make the 2nd one at all? Cause I can not find it hun.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 1 . 3/19/2019
What do ya all expect when all your lies comes ro light. As for you Severus you deserve to suffer for all your treatment of Harry.
Kaliko Jerika chapter 9 . 1/3/2019
Hi. This story is nice, but some differentiation between narration and parseltoungue would be nice
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2018
Well. First you blow things out of proportion by saying Voldie has "millions of followers" worldwide, and after just three bombings locally, he is down to almost nothing? You don't see anything wrong with that? You sound like a little kid who will go "oh millions and billions of things, Mom!"
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 2 . 10/5/2018
What about Britain's gun laws?
nicole.howe.737 chapter 19 . 9/17/2018
Hi, I've just finished reading 'How It's Meant To Be' and am very disappointed that you haven't written that sequel yet. I've really enjoyed this story and especially the last few chapters and was a bit shocked when it just ended. It ends in such an abrupt manner that it makes me think that you got bored with it and just said enough and stopped writing. You introduced possible scenarios for the sequel but haven't followed through with them. For example: will Ron or Hermione ever catch onto Harry being the prankster? Does he still fund the twins joke shop? Will Dumbledore ever notice that Harry doesn't stay at the Dursley's? Will Draco and Harry be able to keep their friendship a secret? I also seemed to miss how Ginny was on the bad list as opposed to the other siblings who weren't? What role does Poppy play in looking after Harry, now that he's back at Hogwarts? Does Harry still go nuts with all the bombs? Does Minerva ever turn on Dumbledore? Which brings me to my question: Is there any chance that you will still get around to writing a sequel? I know it's been over 10 years but your last comment led me to believe that you had idea's but just hadn't put them down on paper yet. My fingers are crossed for a sequel please ;)
Thanks for sharing your time and imagination
Autumnvicky chapter 2 . 3/25/2018
Wow, he learned how to use a bow awful quick, then again he had PLENTY of motivation.