Reviews for Two Lonely Hearts
MammaMia2016 chapter 34 . 9/18/2013
Please update! I love this story!
SilverRaindropsFall chapter 34 . 12/7/2008
Ahh What present awaits dear Abel Nightroad? I swear, after I'm done with the anime I'm watching I'm going to watch this one again... I love it soo much! Take care and I can't wait until next time, good luck with your keyboard! :D

C
Lady Nightlord chapter 34 . 11/12/2008
Wow! *sniff* SO SAD! I hate the Pope, he's a coward! But he chose right in the end I suppose...nah! EVIL! Justice my ass!

Leon Sr: *smacks me round head* who taught you such language?

Me: Don't go there old man

Can't wait for more!
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 34 . 11/12/2008
I really liked this chapter. I like the name Stella. Its ungiue and pretty. Keep up the good work and update as soon as you can.
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
You probably intended for your sentences to be suspense-instilling but they were, in fact, annoyingly choppy. "Thunder hammered on the roof" makes me rather dubious in fact, and I'm debating on whether it's a pathetic fallacy or not.
Nenshite chapter 34 . 11/10/2008
I think Stella's a great name. ;)

Anyway, great chapter! It's nice to see you putting on and about with this story.

Update soon!
Nenshite chapter 33 . 9/24/2008
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a long time! My computer crashed and it's a long story...

This chapter was really heartwarming! Please continue while I read the next chapter!
What chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Stella?

What kind of name is that? If you watch the anime (or read the book or just goggle the characters name) you will notice that all the name in Trinity Blood are name that you will see in the past. Name that more often then not come from the Bible (or from noble family). So no name that come from flower, jewel, japanese name and for heaven sake no Stella!
Glen Bennett chapter 33 . 8/4/2008
I have read the entire series and I must say that I simply love it. I do hope you will continue it as I would love to continue to read it. I plan on reading your other stories next. No mater what your decsion is I wish you the best of luck.

Your faithful reader,

Glen Bennett
SilverRaindropsFall chapter 33 . 7/12/2008
Wah! Poor Abel! Poor Stella!

T.T

Until the next one you little... bogey...

C.
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 33 . 7/12/2008
It was a bit of a sad chapter but it was still good.
LeilaLives chapter 32 . 7/9/2008
MONSTER!

how could you end a chapter like that.

"how cruel" ]

but you are a cool monster who writes really good and likes to torture her readers. If it weren't for the fact that I am hooked on the story, I would throw my handy dandy rock at you. Instead, I will give you a cookie.
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 32 . 6/7/2008
Very very nice chapter. I cannot wait to read what happens next but go at your own pace and write a good chapter.
SilverRaindropsFall chapter 32 . 6/6/2008
Oi! . I'm glad she's out but a year away? What about Abel! 0.0'

C.
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 31 . 5/8/2008
I cannot wait to read wait happens next. Good chapter by the way. I love to read your stories so keep up the good work. :)