Reviews for Kissing Booth
A chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Aww omg it's so cute! And I SWEAR I saw a Dramione flash over there! ! I absolutely love it! !
Cindy chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I am a guest, a person who reads without an account. Does that mean I am not allowed to say what I want to say about your writing? Because even though you will probably never read this, I will give you a review. I may not be the best reviewer, but I write what I thought of it.

I thought that the mention of Dramione at the end was cute. This oneshot was fun to read, even if it didn't have much characterization or plot. I was surprised at the mention of Ron being dead, but I guess he had to be out of the way for Dramione (that could be heartfelt or it could be sarcasm. Take your pick.)
red grass chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
draco...hermione...
Anon chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
You should be gratefull to people who take time to read your fics and critique them, because if they don't, there's no way you're getting any better. There's always place for improvement, and not everyone is going to like what you write, obviously. However, most people will have something useful to say. You should change your attitude towards criticism. It's a good thing, really. And I was going to read your fic and I was probably going to like it, but honestly, your note at the beginning is really inmature.
FairyNatural chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
cute
Rinna-Girl chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love this! Great ending especially! Very clever the whole thing really! I really like your writing style!
SimplyAnn chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Very cute! Well done I really enjoyed it:)
Ann
Fiyero's-GF chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I know it's kind of mean that Ron is dead but I like the implications at the end.
ever afters chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I absolutely loved it. :)
Starla La Rue chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
LOVE it soo much you are such a good writer and i look forward to reading more of your stories
jackptollers chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
like like like like like

that was sooooo cute!1
Robyn'Alice chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Hey...I know you wrote this story ages ago, but I'm still reading it and I'm still loving it!:)
Anon E. Mousse chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That's very cute )) Although. . .Dramione's a bit much at the end )) Draco waggling eyebrows Gives off a pedo vibe for some reasons beyond me.

Ron why'd you die? ;_; ))

Nice story :D
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Mahahah, this was so perfect. I LOVED it :) It reminds me of She's the Man, and everything, and it made me laugh, and Scorpius is just so amazing...and the ending, with Draco and Hermione was excellent as well. Ahaha, FABULOUS!
isxbelv chapter 1 . 7/21/2011