Reviews for My Very Own Batman
AngelCharmn chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Grat story this is my second time reading it lol. There is just one thing that yoy might want to work on. You tend to repeat yourself in certain sentences. For example "I found Ranger once again watching me with concern in his eyes once again" you say once again twice. Also "I was thankful I didn't run into anyone on the way downstairs which I was thankful for" Other then that your a great writter. If I said this before Im sorry I tend to forget when I write reviews.
ClichesIndeliblyEtched chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
I'm enjoying the story so far, but I just wanted to point out one little factoid - People who get -Sunburn- don't take hot showers. I highly doubt that someone with burns as bad as Steph's would take a "long, boiling hot, shower".
untitledwings11 chapter 16 . 3/27/2011
I hope you make a sequel but keep morelli as the bad guy otherwise the story won't be the same anymore
babe inc chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
i just love this story and am hoping joewill pay for all his badness to steph and she will be the one making him pay

good story btw
bgrgrmp chapter 16 . 9/13/2009
that was a good story
babealltheway chapter 16 . 6/18/2009
great story!
dancingpiggy chapter 16 . 4/7/2008
great stroy! love it, love it, love it!

dancingpiggy
tickledorange chapter 16 . 9/3/2007
aww. cute ending. have fun with school (i bet you are as excited as i am for it) and i look forward to reading the sequel. great job!
Peanut16 chapter 16 . 9/2/2007
Keep going!:):)
darkice04 chapter 16 . 9/2/2007
I loved the whole story... i think that there should be sequel to it...something along the lines of steph and rangers future!
kyo-kyou chapter 16 . 8/31/2007
Oh yeah! A SEQUEL! Cant wait for it to come out...hope you make it fluffier since i love fluff RS moments. Ooh could you also fit in a scene where Ranger gets jealous please...absolutely adore it :) Thus story is so great that i cant wait for the second part. Great job!
nuiki chapter 16 . 8/31/2007
It's a sweet ending of a good story!
Chibi Babe chapter 16 . 8/30/2007
oh awsome! and a sequal, yay! update this chap with a memo when you upload it to warn us! cant wait
babecat chapter 16 . 8/30/2007
I loved this story and I was sorry to see it end, but I'm looking forward to the sequel. Keep up the good work!

Cathie
Hot Chocolatte chapter 16 . 8/30/2007
YAY! I LOVED THIS STORY! It's going on my favorites! Can't wait for sequel.