Reviews for Within You and Without You
somethingnew123 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This is my fave oneshot fluffy Snape&Lilly(:
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Poor Severus! This is SO SAD! His heartache is palpable and so painful :( I think Lily was a bit too blithely hopeful to expect Severus to be happy by her news that she was having a baby with James, and it was a bit cruel to push that into his face... and then to talk about dreams of them being together... How could that not hurt Severus, when he so obviously loves her? At least he stole one kiss before Lily left him forever... But it's still so tragic thinking of what could have been when he loved her so much!
District12Survivor chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
So sad. Loved it.
magically speaking chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
poor sev...
chat.cha chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
" Smiling, against his will, at the thought of a young boy with dark hair and bright green eyes." - tears fall on my cheek on reading this line...

How sweet and serene this thought is! And how heart-wrenching to look back to his reality...
Roberta Sparrow chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This is my very first Sev/Lily read. I was so impressed that this is going in my favorites.

KUDOS!

Blossom-kun
citrinestone1000 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I enjoyed it. I was worried that I would get a one sided angst story where it would only be Snape who was distraught, which I personally find to depressing. I also think this makes weakens Snape’s character: him pining for a girl that didn’t give a dame for him. But I like how your story has both of them with regrets. It also makes for a better love story. After all this is fiction.
litharriel chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Marvelously done! You captured them perfectly. :-D
HapplessRomantic chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
so sad...
AnasellaEmm hehe chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Ok, so now let's hope the site doesn't cut off my review.

“Still defending him?” He asked her with a sneer. “He never was man enough to fight his own battles.” - lol James got burned

“Do you ever think about it?” She posed the question hesitantly. “About how it would be if we – ” - that made me so sad! i'm like, why'd you marry James, Lily? HUH? MARRY SEVVIE POO!

"As he watched her leave, he too was hit with the strangest sensation that this was the last time he would ever see her." - that made me want to cry...i seriously teared up. the drugs aren't helping my moods...but that line made me sag and pout

as usual, your writing inspires me beyond belief. I wish i could write emotions and feelings like that. You just have a really deep way of connecting the characters to the readers that authors all over strive for! Just connect this review with the one before and it should be a whole review ;)
Shallicoe chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This is tearfully wonderful. And more importantly it captures the exact tragic unrequited emotions between them...ah! LOVE IT!
Countess of Abe chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
it's so wonderful every time i read it! i'm on the way to having it memorized lol. its so sweet and i'm going to give you a good dissected review!

RoseSnape chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Fan-bloody tastic. I really truly believe that it should have been Severus and Lily from the beginning. There really are still so many missing things between the two and I feel as if you captured it all. Great Job. Breaks my heart those one shots!