Reviews for Family Skeleton
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Beautifully written.

What I loved most about this story was that you can clearly see that the Shadow King pretty much knows everything and that he's willing to protect his 'family.' It was nice to see his dark humor shown-especially the part where he was going to 'divorce' his husband. Anyway, my absolute favorite line has to be the last one. It's nice to see that even with all of their hardships and the social taboos, he is willing to be proud and host club's 'mother.'

Great job.
GoinCrazyFangirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
this was really good. seriosuly it was well written :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
i love kyouya! :D
Greenloch chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Of course Mori would just play the "I saw nothing card" and of course Honey would announce it in passing cause he's sneaky like that. :) Really crack-job characterization! 3
This was great, loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aww...this is so cute and so Kyouya. The observations he made and the flow of the story, they are so in character! I love the conclusion, everything is happy and cheery in the Host Club, but reality is different and a lot stricter and judges harsher. Haha, I'm not surprised that Kyouya knows Haruhi's cycle, however, I don't really see her as the angry, dishes-breaking type. Then again, PMS is powerful and can turn the calmest drizzle to a hurricane.
Namna-dono chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I want Kyoya to be my mommy! And I always thought that he was either asexual or closet gay or something. (Gay with Tamaki ;-))
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Awwww so sweet so cute. I love it. 3
SailorChibi chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Aww I loved this. Kyoya is an awesome mother.
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Lol, I love this, this is awesome. .
kao-kao chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
O0O omg~ ALL my fave ouran high school host club couples :D i am so pleased with this story :P pl write more especially for the twins! they are my favorite couple of all time! yes~! go hikakao (hikaru as seme, and kaoru as the cute wittle uke :3 )!...lol,made my day?:O really?...hmm i see yes it did, it did make my day d-b good jo 3
Alexandrite Fate Chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Omg... :P
Scarletty chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Very witty and completely adorable! I really loved how you ended it, it was a very toutching line, especially coming from Kyoya.
LivingRightNow chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
i love it! i think you described there relationships perfectly!
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Aw... that's so cute. I love Kyouya-sempai. He's so cute when he's mothering. I loved the bit about him saving up for college for the kids. .
Here's Your Cheese Omelette chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aww, I liked it. It was cute, especially since it was more or less in Kyouya's POV.