Reviews for Family Skeleton
GoinCrazyFangirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
this was really good. seriosuly it was well written :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
i love kyouya! :D
EmDrenn chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Of course Mori would just play the "I saw nothing card" and of course Honey would announce it in passing cause he's sneaky like that. :) Really crack-job characterization! 3
This was great, loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aww...this is so cute and so Kyouya. The observations he made and the flow of the story, they are so in character! I love the conclusion, everything is happy and cheery in the Host Club, but reality is different and a lot stricter and judges harsher. Haha, I'm not surprised that Kyouya knows Haruhi's cycle, however, I don't really see her as the angry, dishes-breaking type. Then again, PMS is powerful and can turn the calmest drizzle to a hurricane.
Namna-dono chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I want Kyoya to be my mommy! And I always thought that he was either asexual or closet gay or something. (Gay with Tamaki ;-))
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Awwww so sweet so cute. I love it. 3
SailorChibi chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Aww I loved this. Kyoya is an awesome mother.
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Lol, I love this, this is awesome. .
kao-kao chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
O0O omg~ ALL my fave ouran high school host club couples :D i am so pleased with this story :P pl write more especially for the twins! they are my favorite couple of all time! yes~! go hikakao (hikaru as seme, and kaoru as the cute wittle uke :3 )!...lol,made my day?:O really?...hmm i see yes it did, it did make my day d-b good jo 3
Akatsuli Fate Chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Omg... :P
Scarletty chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Very witty and completely adorable! I really loved how you ended it, it was a very toutching line, especially coming from Kyoya.
LivingRightNow chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
i love it! i think you described there relationships perfectly!
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Aw... that's so cute. I love Kyouya-sempai. He's so cute when he's mothering. I loved the bit about him saving up for college for the kids. .
Here's Your Cheese Omelette chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aww, I liked it. It was cute, especially since it was more or less in Kyouya's POV.
Ceilo chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
God, this is hillarious! love all the pairings, Kyouya ROCKS! God, me and my friend love him. Great oneshot, completely brilliant!