Reviews for No Blood, No Foul
Duchess Michelle chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
I love this story! Can't wait to see what happens with the wolves!
Duchess Michelle chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
I really like your story. Its different, but you definitely have my attention! :)
Ksangi chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
DAMN. DAMN. Jeez, it's like a Rob Zombie film...keep his eyes in a jar...oh man. DAMN. keep writing. It's twisted as fuck but I love it!
dancedance4evr chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
woah, woah, woah. that was kinda...creepy. but i loved it! the dark side of the cullen's rocked. it's noce to see them, not so goody-goody. that would be so awesome to see carlisle, i would be scared so much.
Astoria rex chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
I really love this story, please update. Great start, I really want to know what happens. I especially liked the eye part. And Esme's mad disemboweling skills? I knew it as I read Twilight, she's just too sweet.
FishFriend chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
Interesting start. You. def. have talent. Especially with horror etc. Nice job. update
RoAr.LiKe.A.lIoN chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
dark side of the Cullens.i like.

1stepbehind29 chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
ROFLMAO! thats fantastic. im always one for gore. any gore. this is awesome :D

update soon!
BlueAqua chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
you need to proofread-just a suggestion
BlueAqua chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
i'm gonna be honest, i feel like i'm going to barf

but on the bright side you TOTALLY caught my attention and I am definetly reading the rest of this story!
dancedance4evr chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
that is absoluting disgustingly FABULOUS!

wow, the summary itself is amazingly done, it made me think," woah, now that's a good story."

the last line i loved," So how do I know all this? Well, that's because I'm the one who ate it."

amazing, powerful writing, exactly the kind of thing that draws readers.

i am anxious to see the next chapter, please keep writing.