Reviews for I Don't Claim To Be Better
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
I really like this one so far younger LL is kinda cute
amosthegreat chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
i am so in love with this story. i want more and i want it now!..hehe. i really think your doing great with the lorelai character and luke isn't to bad but i think he is coming across as being more mean than grumpy abd thats not really luke. anyway keep going cause teen luke and lorelai stories are my fav.
Trinity108 chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
I love this story with the build up of Luke and Lorelai, but I don't want to see her rush the physical part of the relationship, she is still putting Rory first and would build a more solid foundation before risking another pregnancy. Please update soon!
gilmoregirlsalwaysforever chapter 7 . 8/18/2007
oh my gosh that is really good i cant wait for you to write more and make sure you write more soon!
Reba0is0Ahmazing chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
I like it!
Sweetlilloz chapter 7 . 8/10/2007
thats a cool fic like little rory one thing i think would be funny is kirk as a teenager now that would be something to see
allycat1186 chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
Great chapters! Loved it!
bellybuttonsrcool chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
I love that song too! The first time I heard GLP I was watching The Velvet Goldmine (it's a movie about Glam Rock in the 70s David Bowie/ Brian Eno) and he sang The Whole Shebang. Was a fan ever since. Love the Story by the way!
freelancer starbuck chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
YAY! i love this story! :-D
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
Awesome chapter! I loved it! Update soon
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
I was a bit wary of this at first, but I have to tell you, this is really really great. My main question is will there be an April that Luke knows of? It's about time you got the two of them together, though. And I liked the way they hooked up, too. Update Soon!
Curley-Q chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
I loved this chapter! Please continue soo
glo1196 chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
looking forward to the next chapter!
remoob1513 chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
WOW, a perfect, or atleast somewhat perfect birthday ending with the most perfect kiss which thank god, got rid of a Chris memory and replaced with something that evenn i would want. AMAZING JOB AND I CANT WAIT FOR RORY'S REACTION AND THE NEXT UPDATE!
JavaJunkie110 chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
great chapter! update soon please!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »