Reviews for Who am I?
Aileil chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Thanks so much for this lovely story. Sometimes a simple answer is best. My friends are all in the IB program with me and we have to take classes to teach us to 'think deeply' but many 'deep' thoughts really do amount to just a lot of ruddy mush. I like a person who can say their thoughts straight and stand by them without being overly defensive. You have written a very pretty story.
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Maybe the whole gang will play clue.
Lady Neferankh chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This is a lovely piece of work, it's the sort of thing I can see happening in the middle of Season 5. Poor Dawn questions all around, and most reluctant to give answers-except for Spike. Like she tells Buffy, she always liked him because he didn't talk down to her.

Good, in character dialogue, and good use of description for thoughts and surroundings.
bananaperson08 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
awsome! the only thing i had a bit of a problem with was where they were, and when. I'm pretty sure it's her room, but i'm just kind of slow on the uptake of time frames:0

kool fanfic! thanks, and write more!
YukiAme chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Liked it. All the responses seem very much in the characters to me.

And I liked the style if only for a change, mind it. Reminds me of something, although I can't quite place it... Anyways, I enjoyed reading it.
almightyswot chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
hah i wish buffy had heard spikes answer :)
Lady Tragic chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I liked. It was cute.

And, um, to play Clue with two people you deal a third hand. That's how we used to do it, anyway.
katharienne chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Lovely. Lovely way of portraying all the characters by showing us their attitude towards Dawn. I liked Buffy here very much, she was very in character and her pleading ("Don't make me analyze this!") was just touching. Spike was brilliant as always. He's the straightforward one, the souless, counciousless creature that doesn't get caught in Scoobies dylemas. He's the only one who can answer Dawn because he names thing as they are...

Great story.
sandi chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
pretty good
viciousberries chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
You cant say a question, you ask a question. Your first sentence would work better if it was along the lines of '"Who am I," Dawn asked aloud herself in the empty room.'

Things stare back silently or silently stare back, you can't put words between verbs.

For the rest, I don't have any comments grammar-wise. Your writing isn't all that thrilling since there only seem to be snippets of conversations that don't link. Try building an actual story instead by writing the actions and thoughts in between.
mychemicalromancefreak29 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I really liked it. It was really cute.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
LOL! What a cute fic! This is why I love Spike. He doesn't go for subtle. He speaks his mind and when he does that's it, no arguement (unless your Buffy). Plus that whole line,

"To me, your Dawn. Talkative, pestering, to-cute-for-your-own-good Dawn." was so beautifully sweet. Nice fic!
PixieDreamer21 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
veryy cute i really liked that
Ally-617-luv-tv chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Aww, I loved it!

That was a very good, very cute oneshot. Made me smile. I loved Spike's response... you played it out very well. Good job.