Reviews for Second Son of Mars
Awesome chapter
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 8/27
Good intro
Lazyman12 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
This story was great! Action, family and crazy plot! You did a great job! I will love to see this with combination with the younge justice league!
Conner D chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
This is a really good story. I was and still am a fan of JL/JLU series and of several of your works. So, when I browsed your author's page and found this, along with several more stories, I was happy to click it open and read. And damn am I glad I did, I had no idea you'd written this story and it is good. Its sad to see you haven't updated in a while, but with life being the way it is, I can understand how it can consume one's time and not leave enough to take some to enjoy it. If ever do come back, I hope you can write a few more good stories like this, keep up the good work.

P.S. I've recently started watching episodes of that new DC series, Young Justice, and after reading this, it got me thinking. Have you ever thought of continuing this story, setting it within said DC Universe and hooking up Shinji the Manhunter with Megan the white martian? Or how about like your other story, the Third Spider, and have Shinji merge with Conner before the beginning of Young Justice; before Aqualad, Robin I and Kid Flash wake find him within Star Labs. How would a more Shinji merged within a more rage expressive Superboy body react?

Just a thought, whether you like my suggestions or not doesn't matter, you are a great writer and I hope you'll write again soon.
BookWyrm666 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
just so you know the demon Entigan speaks only in rymes
InvaderL chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
There's no words to describe the awesomeness of this story. I salute you, and give many waffles, pies, and more assortments of sweet foods, and candy.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Any chance of a sequal?
Mewtwoforever chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
This was quite an amazing story.

The way you portrayed the characters really is impressive.

Nice battle scenes too.
FenrirCrinos chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
great idea, and like the idea from the first chapter ("Yes. Pity this humanoid was not born female." the first male said.)

maybe another fic?

well, this is also an great fic to this moment, plz continue and enjoy your writing :D
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
A great crossover!
god of all chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Vilkath chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
I liked the idea over all especialy chapters one and two. I kind felt chapter 3 was a let down for the 'final chapter'. It seemed like Shinji rarely made an impact on the events around him and might as well not been there. Shinji fought like utterly pathetic idiot in this chapter despite having nearly every power in the justice league. Always being 'weak, suprised and smashed' his warning was worthless, conviently forgot read the mans mind about the stone instead of blindly searching for it etc.

Over all it just seemed like in chapter 2 Shinji could do nearly no wrong and was really prepared for his first mission, and now utterly worthless sidekick material only there for a laugh. I can feel the 'fuzzy family ending' of this chapter.. but the rest of it was a rather blatant set up filled with constant failures to push that plot along.
Vampwriter chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
At first I was a bit leery this, but chose to give it a try, and I have to say I liked it. Would a possible update be forthcoming if I ask nicely? Please!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
He mastered his powers far too quickly, but I liked the rest.