Reviews for Daydreams
Worthfull1 chapter 1 . 4/2
Just found this fic and thought it was soooo hot!
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
oh my gosh, so hot, pleassssssssseeeeee continueeee
rebeldiamondsx chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Damn. That's hot! :)
Pharies chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I love how you threw in Draco. It was a different piece taht I wasn't expecting. I loved reading this. It was very enjoyable.

~Tori
RedeamMyself chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
this is great, too bad there isnt more to it, but never the less u did great job.
Anne Black chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
OMG!.. Sirius is so hot! I hope you write a sequel or something like that *wink* D D D .

[Sorry about my bad english.. I'm from Argentina]
wallflower1332 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
i liked the description used when they met in the hallway. it def added to their passion or whatevs. good stuff.
O.o chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Freaking FABULOUS!
aleatoirefrancais chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
so so hot!
KC Clark chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Beautifully written. I absolutely feel in love with this story. This is probably by far the best Sirus/Hermione oneshot I've read. I love that she gets this out of control need for him and even after she has had him she just becomes that much more needy. I love that she turns to Draco for some comfort and that Sirus doesn't get mad at her for it. I love everything about this story, right down to the end. I hated the end because it was after all the end. There was no more and I only wish there was. But even the best things must come to an end. Thanks for such a great story.

-KC
Karka chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
very steamy. I like. I must say that sirius is a wonderful day dream! Very nice! Keep up the good writing.
SiRiUsLyInLuV71 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
awesome... very hot...
Goddess of Serpents chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Well well well... Hermione is definitely a naughty girl XD

That must have been heated though that night of summer... XD
Redmaui chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
great fic. I've had many steamy daydreams about guys. Great job
Vanikoro chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Hot stuff! Well written smut is always nice to see. ;)