Reviews for Many Ways To Annoy Or Kill NARUTO Characters
Shadowfax31 chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
OMG i laughed soooo hard at this story!

I f you dont want to continue it, will you let me?

i love how many ways you can torture Karin and drive Kakashi insane.

Fantastic job, please continue.
NoNAMEohmygod chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
I love it!

Do Neji next! (He's a cool guy :P)

Update soon!
my friend chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
31. force him to play Big Brother with the other house guest as naruto

his nin dogs rabies

his nin dogs worms.

34. summon a giant bird, and have it eat nin dogs!

35. tell Tusnade that he raped her lover, and he wanted to do her lil bro.

he starts to say something, yell "STOP COPYING ME!"

37. tell him that Jirya is gay.

38. tell him that Sasuke said he had fun last night, and can't wait to learn that new "tenique" but say it in front of his lover

nothing. he will get pariond, and end up crazy.

him and Sakura drunk. take them to his house. out them in a 'naughty' position. wait for Sakura to wake up.
my friend chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
56. KILL HER WITH A PLASTIC SPORK! (yes, it can be done! i was in art class one day, and i tought everyone how to kill with a plastic spork. now, i am not allowed plastic at skool. DX)

Haku back to life and say, "see that bitch over there? well, she raped Zabuza!" sit back and watch the ice mirrors fly.

58. let me stare at her! (i make ppl cry! no one can look into my eyes for more than 10 secs! is true!)

Tobi that she said he was a bad boy

60. watch as Tobi annony's her to death.
toto1110 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
lol! that was so funny ! i especailly liked #'s:9,22,s8,25,1and8 great job!
SerenityWhiteAngel chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
that was so funny! Karin deserves it! and also kakashi didn't *Cries* He's too sexy to get tortured! but oh well, you did a great job! Torture Karin like that! Hope she dies *rubbing 2 hands and quietly laugh evily*
shewhowearsglasses chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
Karin deserves it! She's icky! And Sasuke-kun belongs with Sakura-chan! but poor kaka-sensai! -uses cute pouty face and crys- I liked it though! It's funny! and entertaining to imagine Kaka-sensai's reactions! have a super-duper-awesome-whatever! XD
monkey-kun chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Chapter 2 was funny but some were just stupid. Good stry though.
SuouTamakiLover chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
SWEET! Awesome chapter and awesome idea! You guys made an awesome choice joining together because you both ROCK! Please update soon! It would be sugoi. OH AND A SUGGESTION!

A way to make Tsunade REALLY angry: Hide all of her sake. When she wants to know where it went, wave a bottle in front of her and when she goes to grab it, DROP IT AND RUN!
Bubblegumcrazed chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
we! that was fun! haha, Kakashi..
graphicalCatharsis chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
was WAY TOO HILARIOUS!Im still one,and keep it up!
LouisaMB chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
The first to characters were really funny. Nice job.
iruletheworld901 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
did you copy this?...i think you did! shame shame shame!
KunoichiruleALL chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I love this list thankyou for posting it now just kill Karin in one of your stories and all will be well