Reviews for Oh Lately It's So Quiet
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
I really loved this story. It was all so true.
carrotmusic chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Wonderful story - so believable. Thanks for sharing.
christibabe chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Very enjoyable. I'm glad you wrote this.
Angela3511 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Loved it! I loved that Ranger was angsty and emotional and that Stephanie was strong enough to actually fight for what - or who - she wanted. Great short story!
Madame Band Geek chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
The ending made me squee! But getting there was a wild ride. I absolutely love being inside Ranger's head, and I love it even more when it's done well- and you did an excellent job.

Also, another thing I loved? HOW Ranger hold Steph how he felt. That was perfectly in character, and not sappy- but perfect all the same. It's the /only/ way it could have happened, you know what i'm saying?

Overall fantastic job!
Madame Band Geek chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
*is staring at the computer screen with my mouth open* DON'T LEAVE YOU IDIOT.

But this is /brilliantly/ in character. And you nailed it- he's a total coward. The only thing that scares him is her (and by proxy, her love). EXCELLENT.
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Dude. Fantastic. I really have no other words.

Oh wait, I have these: for some reason I totally halucinated that it was a one-shot- and I thought it was brilliant as a stand-alone. Just him musing (and pining, tho he don't know it). Then I saw the "Next " button and I flailed a lot.
RachDvn chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
*big dopey grin* YAY! Thank you for not turning Ranger into a sap and for resolving this in a way that is true to their characters. Loved it.
RachDvn chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
HE LEFT! I want to smack him. And then I want to hug him. Great job with getting in his head and showing us his inner demons. I really hope he fixes thing in part 3.
Wanda517 chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
very well done... Both Ranger & Steph seemed to be very believable; totally in character. Thanks for a happy ending.

I'm going back through old posts to see what stories I may have missed on my first pass through .
lea-pee chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Wow, that so deep and emotional. Very well written. I would have like to see more of the future. Maybe a sequel.
sonomom chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
I just found fanfiction. I just found this story. It's great and completely in character. I wish JE would take Ranger in this directuion.
Barb4psu chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
cute story, for a minute i thought he was going to blow it!
PricklySare chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
Totally awesome story. I realize it was written a long time ago, but I feel that I still need to praise it. So far this set of three may be the best BabeFic I've ever read and I've been reading a lot of them lately.

Thank you for sharing your vision!
PricklySare chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This is an amazing chapter. It definitely grabs you in. I can see Ranger so clearly in this story. Well written. :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »