Reviews for Difficult Decisions
omg uber xitn!
Trissacar chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
aw! smexy too! :-D
Trissacar chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
“First off, Tsunade wouldn’t arrest you

i like that line it puts doubt as to wether tsunade would actually do it
Trissacar chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Bye, you vampire.” just like me i hate light!

i think tsunade would've been more understanding thats the only thing i didn't like
Trissacar chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
“An accident? Doing the Macarena in your underwear right in front of the entire ANBU squadron doesn’t qualify as an ‘accident’,” Itachi said, emphasizing the last word.

omg awesome so funny! i was choking by the time i was through with the sentence. I don't get if u mean itatchi is a good guy in this but im just going to not worry about it it was really funny!
Trissacar chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
ok 1st chapter review good! awesomeness i like that u made it about pain i hope then u make it about mercy and love. its good!
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
I must add this- great dialogue for Orochimaru! I was able to imagine his voice saying those lines perfectly. And it's so snide and wicked, I melted when I read it.
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
This was so sweet and yummy! Chapter 3 was a little strange, but it made me laugh. Overall, I loved it. More OroxAnko!
AngelQueen13 chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
aw. That was really sweet. Also, the way you ended it was perfect. I do not think that there could have been an ending more perfect than the one you put. Great job!
k92littlered chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
Wow. This was one of the only fanfics that Orochimaru-sama wasn't gay. lol. I liked it. It was a romance with Orochimaru and he still wasn't really out of character. Not to mention Anko-chan was awesome. Tsunade-sama seemed a bit off though. I'm not sure why. I'm also liked the fact that Asuma-sensei and Kurenai-sensei were togeather. It added to the plot. All in all I liked it. Nice job. :)
k92littlered chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
Dead? yah right. That was probably her plan but if she is that would be really sad...
k92littlered chapter 6 . 8/25/2008
I love inchworms. they are so cute!
k92littlered chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
Man he is so... so sadistic.
k92littlered chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Holy crap! That was so dramatic