Reviews for Almost Lover
Avide chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I think you could move Derek's POV to another chapter and have it flow much better.

I'm crazy about the song "Almost Lover".
LF7 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
UGH! im currently reading all your stories and this is the second one and im kind of like, are any of them gonna end happy? i mean, Max? come one! uh! You better make this into a oneshot, although again, it was beautifully written, im still upset.

Laura :D
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Max SO needs to die
explanations chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I HATE YOU MADE OF WAX MAX!

definitely a fave.
aniloracanaid chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
lol. So I'm guessing you never liked Max either.

Poor Derek. I love that song. It's so summer.
TerminalLiteralism chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
OMG, Max is a total jerk! I cannot believe... Well, actually, I can. But still.

Amazing job.
happyandlonely chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
oh my gosh, you are an amazing writer, the end made me cry. You have to keep writing, if you left it there it would still be an amazing story but it would leave everyone hanging and it would be oh so sad! Please right some more!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
loved it update soon
they're only words chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Oh, this was so good! I hate Max! I hated him on the show, and now I really hate him! He must die! Derek and Casey deserve to be together. Great song choice too.
AnnaMarie2609 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
hey i know this is a oneshot but i think u should make a sequel cuz this is realy interesting and i would like to see more

make a happy ending
Davonnaxheartsxyou chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
i said it before and ill say it again Damn max!

i really dont like him! like even on the show he seems a bit mean to casey. i love how every fic makes him the bad guy! it used to be sam but ive always liked sam he just wasnt right for casey. now im rambling so im just gonna stop

XOXO Davonna
Zuzzeroo chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
No! i hate Max! U can so not leave it there, i am on my knees begging u to continue this. i am in tears and i am so adding this to my favourites. Please Please Please Please keep writing. U need to. U owe it to this story. 8)

Luv

Zuz

*adds to favourites*
Sparrows Magician chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
i only have three words to say to you...

write

a

sequel!

or i might be forced to hunt you down! great job!
victoria alexandra chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
You cannot end it here. They have to resolve it! Please, I am on my knees begging! Of all stories I have read this one has caught my attention the most in the least amount of words. Please, please, please, please add more.
derekNcasey4eva chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Hey Darling,

Aww that was the coolest story ever! I'm in tears right now, your story idea was so original & enjoyable. I felt all the emotions that your characters were feeling... poor derek & casey. Could you pretty please continue with this story... I think you could go heaps of places with it. Your writing is truly amazing! I'd like to read more of your work, so please post another story soon, thanks darl! :)

Love spikeNbuffy4eva xoxo