Reviews for Wheezy
Brother bonding! I love it!
Warlock Arkon chapter 9 . 1/10
ive read this at least five times over the years. its truly beautiful. thank you
musingmarauder chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
I'd forgotten how fantastic this fic is. You've written George and the evolution of his grief so well. I hope one day you find the time and inspiration to continue. I'd love to read about the rest of his travels and how he finally gets together with Angelina.
Pied Piper chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
I just reread this and now I'm sitting on my bed in tears. It might sound weird to say, but I often return to your work like one would a text to study, treasure, and review. I've been here so often in the past year or so that it's a bit of a routine stop for me when I'm lurking on the site or thinking about storytellers and styles. But it still gets to me, each time, and this chapter most of all.
Informal Anthropology chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
This story is fantastic.

It's amazingly well written and you do such an amazing job of depicting George's grief and growth over the years. Not to mention I feel you do a great job of fleshing out all the other characters too. This story is heartwrenching, touching, with a good dash of humor, often all in the same breath.

I really hope to see this fic finished in its entirety some day. Keep up the good work and good luck with your novel! (And as a recent college grad meself, I can safely say you're not the only one without a real job *sigh*)
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This review is for the whole story - wonderful, terrific, so heartbreaking but overwhelmingly realistic. You embellished George into a wonderful character (without Fred), and you don't miss a beat with all the other characters - which hold just as many layers as he. I especially love George and his family - Percy and Charlie especially.
I stumbled upon your profile several years ago (I've just never reviewed because I didn't have a profile then) and am so glad to see you're updating again. I hope you continue but understand the whole actually having a real (not virtual) life that sometime takes precedence over fanfiction... Good luck with your original novel and don't worry too much about having no real job :)
- foolondahill :)(
AbsolutelySpiffing chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Looooved this. I really enjoyed your take on the twins' relationship with Charlie. You also did a great job with Gabrielle's character. I liked her quite a bit. Well done!
Wuhaoni chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
I'd forgotten about this story until you updated and then I remembered how much I loved it. It's still a moving and well done depiction of grief and family life, and an excellent George character study. Thanks for the update!
autumnfied chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
I just cannot emphasise how lovely this piece of work is! George-without-Fred is simply heartbreaking there's just no other words to describe it and you've written it so, so well.
Fizzlybubbles chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
Oh that was heartbreaking, what you did there at the very end. It's devastating to think that after so many years, George still can't get over Fred on some days. I love how you touch on the fear of forgetting and how that's so pivotal in the mourning process. You're lovely and brilliant and if you ever decide to continue, I look forward to reading!
AbsolutelySpiffing chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
I know it's been nearly three years since you've updated this...but I do wish you would finish it. One of the best George post-war fics that I've read!
Mari83 chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Well, I just really loved this entire story, one of the best George stories out there and hope the muse might hit you again one day...
Mari83 chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Sigh, this made me tear up...
RumbleRoar811 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Love it, you just happened upon the wrong side of my pet peeve here. Bemused does not, contrary to popular belief, mean amused. It means confused, or befuddled. :)
DroppingGlass chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
I just had to review this because:

A) This story will have 100 reviews

and

B) It's just so good! I really enjoyed how this has progressed. You reminded me just how crazy Wood is! I really hope this continues... but if it doesn't I just want to say that it was brilliant.