Reviews for Why Final Fantasy never made it as TV stars #2
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
That was so hilarious! I was laughing the whole time through this story! I especially like the line about Cloud "delivering" for both Tifa and Aeris. That was nothing short of brilliant. This whole story is nothing short of brilliant! I can't wait for the next installment!
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Officer Vincent, Yuffie as a burglar, and handcuffs. God, that cracked me up. _ Keep up the FANTASTIC work! _
A fire Inside Girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
God I never get tired of reading that fic.. lool

and everytime I laught my ass off. I hate Cid Vut shit he is soo funny

[quote]

Yuffie the thief better be good or Uncle Cid will tell everyone what Yuffie and Officer Vincent were doing with those handcuffs last night!

[ end of quote]

thats was the funniest part of the fic. YUffentine kick ass
Kotori99 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Very funny,even I HATE CID FOREVER ;I imagine him like in your fic so easily...I put in in my favourites
janeta siri chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
halarios! :-);-)
Yakuza Princess chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
MAN ARE ALL YOUR HUMOUR STORIES SO FUNNY?
Im-Not-Hotaru-Strife chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
These Stories do crack me up they are so funny
masaki chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Ey, that was a little crazy but quite good!
Shera chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
My that was so F***ing cute!I loved that F***ing should write F***ing more(just my way of talking).
Sorceress Fujin chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
LMFAO! THAT WAS FUNNY! I LIKED THE YUFFIE VINCENT PART!
Olive Hue chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
BAAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA! that was better than the first one! Oh, gosh, I can't even imagine Cid hosting a children's show.
TBOtaku chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
Hehehehe. Blah blah blah, usual drooling over Vincent and praise for Yuffie Valentine. "O_V Please read my fan fictions~! -TBOtaku :D
Evil Jason chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Curse all who flame this! This story was FUNNY!
squallwillkillspill chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
FUCKING HILLARIOUS (im a stand up comedian and if its okay with you id like to use

part of that in my routine)
UMJ chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
! Now that was some funny sh*t. For real, I was on rollin' all the way threw that one. Good work I give yo' $$ 8 (woulda gave you a nine, but you got ashy $$ legs, no one with ashy $$ legs gets a nine).