Reviews for Endings and Epilogues Book Four: Power
Winterhalt chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
One of the best FanFics i have ever had the pleasure of reading! BRAVO!
Heart of the Demons chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
It's been quite the journey, hasn't it? From "Preludes and Beginnings" to "Endings and Epilogues," your vision of He-Man, She-Ra, and all the rest has really motivated me. It was a whole lot more fleshed out than what I've seen of the "MOTU" universe. Everybody gave it all they've got in this final book, with He-Man and Skeletor shining the most. And you're right about one thing - the end is always a new beginning.
Chris Gilbert chapter 16 . 1/14/2010
I read the whole series and I have finally completed it. You are a one of a kind author and I hope you will do more surrounding He-man and the others
jadesabre75 chapter 16 . 10/3/2007
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. I truly enjoyed reading this story. I laughed, I cried, it was great! Awesome job!
Chuck chapter 16 . 9/2/2007
I just got finished reading your epic, and I must say it is good. You had multiple grammar mistakes throughout the varrious stories and books, though, as well as a few minor contradictory details. Also, what about The Return? And what about Zodak? What happened to him? You might want to reread everything from the begining and make some corrections, as well as look for any details that you could flesh out in another story or two, or, might have accidently missed, just to tie up the loose ends. That's all I can say on the subject. I must say, you could continue the story using the boy that rediscovers Castle Greyscull, what's his name? I'd have to go back and reread that part, but I'm to lazy. Anyway, great job.
Powerstar chapter 16 . 8/19/2007
Bravo! Bravo! Congradulations for a job well done! I can't believe it's been 5 years since this series started (in one form or another). That's longer than both of the cartoon series. And what a roller coster ride it's been. Tragedy, comedy, romance, action all blended together! Not to mention a ton of twists along the way. Best of all the characters are dead on for the most part, but do really do grow during the series. Finally, the whole continuity is remarkably consistant over so many chapters.

Most writers can do a few of these things, but you've done 'em all. For better and (rarely) worse, you're effectively Eternia's Tolkien. Great Job! Have a rest. You've earned it.

Powerstar

P.S. Happy Birthday!

P.P.S. Hmm... Now about Dare...
Fusion Blaster chapter 16 . 8/19/2007
Well Its been a hellva ride. I mean good god damn this thing is MASSIVE. You have reason to be proud my friend. Few people can get something like this even off the ground much less as far as you have. I laughed, I crided I kissed twel.. uh well it didn't cost me anything actually. That still don't mean it wasn't worth its weight in gold. Well techniquly it don't weight anything so ya still wouldn't get anything. Oh well. I've made the silly too long here anyway so I'll just say this. Thank you.
Kamen Rider Neos chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
wow, what a story! and the finale is perfect...but, will you not show teela and adam wedding?

and i'm anxious to see dare as the new he-man, so please consider this, a ending can be a new beggining!
Powerstar chapter 12 . 8/18/2007
Wow! What a finale! This whole last battle has been one twist and turn after another. So, no more hero or villian. Can't be the final end though! A certain couple has to get married! Hopefully, they'll live happily ever after. (Yeah right!)

And as for Dare... Well it is a never ending battle...
Julielein chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
WOW !

This was...amazing.

Couldnt stop reading. Very very good.

But now that Adam is dead (I hope he is not !) what is going to happen ? Cant wait for the next part.

Please update !
Julielein chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
Suprise Suprise !

Teela is not the next Sorceress, thank you for that part.

It would be very sad for her family if she would.

Marzo is a very very bad man. Hope he dont get Addison.

As always, please update soon.
Lexa chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
MORE !
Evelyn CMB chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
The tension build-up is great, and the numbers appropriately daunting. Love that She-Ra is recognizing there may be only one way to get rid of Skeletor.

But your line about Cringer becoming Battle Cat for the last time? He was my favorite when I was a kid. I hope that's a foreshadowing of what happens to Adam's ability to transform, not that Cringer's going to die!
Powerstar chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
So it finally begins (or ends). Can't wait to see how it all turns out?

Keep'em coming (though not much longer!)

P.S. Don't just kill off the bad guys.